Project

General

Profile

problem with port change and backup for tvheadend??need help

Added by kurd sat about 3 years ago

Dear Team

Kindly i have problems

1- restore backup tvheadend config after reinstall OS

2- I can not change port for web tvheadend

3- Why tvheadend not support ubuntu 14.05?is that cancelled??

regards


Replies (6)

RE: problem with port change and backup for tvheadend??need help - Added by Mark Clarkstone about 3 years ago

kurd sat wrote:

Dear Team

Kindly i have problems

1- restore backup tvheadend config after reinstall OS

2- I can not change port for web tvheadend

3- Why tvheadend not support ubuntu 14.05?is that cancelled??

regards

What tvheadend version, and is the config newer or older than then version you're installing.

As for support for 14.04 it should be working can you be more specific?

RE: problem with port change and backup for tvheadend??need help - Added by kurd sat about 3 years ago

Mark Clarkstone wrote:

kurd sat wrote:

Dear Team

Kindly i have problems

1- restore backup tvheadend config after reinstall OS

2- I can not change port for web tvheadend

3- Why tvheadend not support ubuntu 14.05?is that cancelled??

regards

What tvheadend version, and is the config newer or older than then version you're installing.

As for support for 14.04 it should be working can you be more specific?

Dear i am using old tvheadend

but when i want install new tvheadend or upgrade it

not accept giving:-

[email protected]:~# sudo apt-get install tvheadend
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
tvheadend : Depends: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14) but 1.6.18-0ubuntu4.5 is to be installed
Depends: libpcre2-8-0 but it is not installable
Recommends: xmltv-util but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

RE: problem with port change and backup for tvheadend??need help - Added by kurd sat about 3 years ago

Mark Clarkstone wrote:

Try [...]

Now giving

[email protected]:~# sudo apt-get install tvheadend
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
tvheadend
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 191 not upgraded.
After this operation, 33.3 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
tvheadend
Install these packages without verification? [y/N]

need verfication code what i use?

i am using ubuntu 14.03 / 64bit

RE: problem with port change and backup for tvheadend??need help - Added by Mark Clarkstone about 3 years ago

kurd sat wrote:

Mark Clarkstone wrote:

Try [...]

Now giving

[email protected]:~# sudo apt-get install tvheadend
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
tvheadend
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 191 not upgraded.
After this operation, 33.3 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
tvheadend
Install these packages without verification? [y/N]

need verfication code what i use?

i am using ubuntu 14.03 / 64bit

See "1. Install GPG keys" on https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/AptRepository and try again.

RE: problem with port change and backup for tvheadend??need help - Added by kurd sat about 3 years ago

Mark Clarkstone wrote:

kurd sat wrote:

Mark Clarkstone wrote:

Try [...]

Now giving

[email protected]:~# sudo apt-get install tvheadend
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
tvheadend
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 191 not upgraded.
After this operation, 33.3 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
tvheadend
Install these packages without verification? [y/N]

need verfication code what i use?

i am using ubuntu 14.03 / 64bit

See "1. Install GPG keys" on https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/AptRepository and try again.

Dear Same thing

what is solution?

    (1-6/6)