Project

General

Profile

ZAP2XML change no longer imports

Added by blue note over 7 years ago

Hey guys

I use zap2xml to prepare my xml listings, and recently a new version was released because the zap2it website changed. Unfortunately for me, my listings no longer import (at all).
tvh reports:
2015-07-24 10:09:12.330 xmltv: grab took 1 seconds
2015-07-24 10:09:12.440 xmltv: parse took 0 seconds
2015-07-24 10:09:12.440 xmltv: channels tot= 25 new= 0 mod= 0
2015-07-24 10:09:12.440 xmltv: brands tot= 0 new= 0 mod= 0
2015-07-24 10:09:12.440 xmltv: seasons tot= 0 new= 0 mod= 0
2015-07-24 10:09:12.440 xmltv: episodes tot= 0 new= 0 mod= 0
2015-07-24 10:09:12.441 xmltv: broadcasts tot= 0 new= 0 mod= 0

Looking at the .xml file, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. I'll be trying to work through this today but I thought in the meantime maybe someone was experiencing this as well and had some tips or suggestions.

thanks


Replies (1)

RE: ZAP2XML change no longer imports - Added by blue note over 7 years ago

It's always a little embarassing to find your problem so quickly after posting, but hopefully I'll save someone else the trouble. I found my problem. After exhausting various other schemes, I took a more detailed look at the .xml file zap2xml was providing, and realized that the channel id's had been truncated by a digit or two.

Voila, nothing will import because my channel ID's don't match. A (luckily for me, I don't get many channels) quick re-mapping later, and I'm back to normal.

    (1-1/1)