- Add support for filtering autorecordings based on weekdays.
- Add circular 10.75 GHz LNB
- Add a new DVB adapter option that allows the entire DVB Mux to be
written to disk as Tvheadend tunes to it. This should aid a lot when
it comes to debugging
- Inject entries in DVR schedule as soon as we know about an EPG
entry that matches an autorecording rule. Previously Tvheadend
would scan the EPG continously and just grab shows as they neared
air time. The drawbacks of this approach was that it's a bit hard
to understand what is happening. It also makes (more) correct
wakeup from suspend hard to do.
- Add parsing of episode information from XMLTV and display it in the
- A bug caused the 'Automatic Recorder' tab grid not to reload
entries upon external change (Such as when a channel got deleted
or when a new auto recording was created from the EPG view). This
is now fixed.
- Add support for storing recorded events in a directory named after
the event. Ticket #150
- Add support for appending season and episode numbers to filenames
- Prior to this release the color (i.e. connection status) of the
CWC entries were not correctly updated when a connection was established
or lost. This is now fixed. Ticket #144
- Add support for prioritized recordings. The user can chose among five
- Fix various issues realted to the Recording Schedule user interface.
The UI now includes better visual feedback on what's going on and if
there are errors. Also recordings that do not complete successfully
are correctly reported as failed entries. Ticket #131
- Add support for Irdeto and Seca EMM