- If a previosly detected DVB adapter was not present during startup,
Tvheadend would crash. This is now fixed.
- If XMLTV grabbing was disabled tvheadend would spin in a 100% CPU loop.
This is now fixed.
- The HTSP service is now announced via AVAHI (mDNS service discovery)
- Support for IPTV has been added. Only RAW TS in UDP is supported
at the moment.
- Add support for setting default extra times to add before and after
a recording. Useful if your TV shows never start on time.
- Use FFmpeg's av_interleaved_write_frame() or some players can't
play the recorded content (vlc is one)