- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-06-17
Reported issues: 4
I want to change the channel and service configuration just for this weekend.
How could I make a backup ...
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Exclude channel tags not working
I am configuring the "Exclude channel tags" for different users and it doesn't work.
It only works unche...
- 12:36 Tvheadend Feature #5102: How can I reset my EPG
- Hisham Nassar wrote:
> How can I reset my EPG list ??????
> I have DVB-S / S2 tune that EPG comes fro...
- 22:44 Tvheadend Feature #3542: Automatically record live tv and store it for a limited period of time
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Also note that I "inherited" some behaviour from the initial developers. Anyway, the good n...
- 15:13 Tvheadend General: RE: SAT>IP tuners disappear after upgrade
It works well now, I just restart the service and now it works.
I just upgrade my Debian Stretch tvheadend package to 4.2.5-18~g951777a51 version. And now there are no sat...
I have Tvheadend server running with some encrypted DVB-S2 channels. I want to configure a OSCam server in ...
- 11:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Restore configuration to new server
It works. Thank you very much.
I just installed a new server with Debian Stretch, the old one was Jessie.
Is there any guide to import ...
Also available in: Atom