- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-07-31
Reported issues: 4
- 13:35 Tvheadend General: RE: Filesystem for recordings
- Thanks Strebor,
Do you schedule any fragmentation process?...
I have a tvheadened server running for 2 users, each user has it's own disk to store the recordings.
- 14:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
I start a thread in the Raspberry web forum about how to compile the dvb modules with the device patch: htt...
- 13:07 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Descrambling DVB-S2 over SatIP
The channel switch is fast, same as DVB-T USB devices.
There is a firmware that include minisatip and os...
- 09:26 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Descrambling DVB-S2 over SatIP
- This is how I have configured with a Digibit R1.
It sends encrypted streams to tvheadend.
- 07:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Add webcsm URL as channel
- Thanks saen,
Yes, I know that ffmpeg is so flexible for this.
But fullscreen is ok for me.
- 19:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Add webcsm URL as channel
I installed same addon in Chrome.
This is really cool, public webcam as a channel.
I love tvheadend!
- 16:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Add webcsm URL as channel
- Thanks Nicolas,
I have no Firefox installed.
Could you say me the strem URL for this webcam? https://www.webcam...
- 22:31 Tvheadend General: RE: Add webcsm URL as channel
- Hello Nicolas,
But I want to know how could I search for the correct URL to add with -i parameter.
I want to know if it is possible to add webcam URLs of https://www.webcam-hd.fr site as a channels in tvhea...
Also available in: Atom