- Registered on: 2016-06-12
- Last connection: 2017-05-22
Reported issues: 3
- 15:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Wetek Play for SAT>IP
But I need a Linux image first in the device.
It will be great to have a light Debian installation and ...
I have a Tvheadend sever with one DVB-S2 and two DVB-T tuners. I have some signal problem in ther server lo...
- 22:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Add babycam as channel
I add this and it works:...
- 07:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Add babycam as channel
I add a new IPTV Network, then I go tu Muxes and create one:
- Hello I have a babycam that I want to add to Tvheadend as a channel.
I can reproduce as VLC this way:...
- 15:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Change from unstable to stable repository
- 12:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Change from unstable to stable repository
- Thanks Mark,
I change from "unstable" to "stable-4.2" and now I have "4.2.1-1~g658ddd6" versión, so great!
- 09:36 Tvheadend General: RE: Change from unstable to stable repository
But what is the difference between release-4.2 and stable-4.2?
This is what say in the AptRepository pa...
- Hello all,
I read that the 4.2 version is released, thanks all the developers for the great software.
- 19:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Different channels in same mux
I try it now and it works. I am able to record one channel and see other in same mux.
Sorry for this pos...
Also available in: Atom