- Registered on: 2016-04-24
- Last connection: 2017-07-21
Reported issues: 8
- 16:05 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Tvheadend >4.0 with Kodi 17
- Try this addon for Kodi - https://tvheadend.org/boards/14/topics/27100
It let's you configure tvh from within the ...
- 16:01 Tvheadend Bug #4493: Channel with space shows icon like: "Cinemax%202" and it should be: "Cinemax_2"
- See this: [[https://tvheadend.org/issues/4435]]
Spaces are now valid in picon name so they should not be changed t...
- *tvh2kodi addon*
The tvh2kodi addon allows you to configure tvheadend settings from within the kodi interface. Thi...
- 23:45 Tvheadend Feature #4463: update predefined mux list for USA
- totally agree - if tvh changes to this method we can modify to use INI!
- 23:32 Tvheadend Feature #4463: update predefined mux list for USA
- My point is the following frequencies from that list are no longer in use:
A 701028615 8VSB
A 707028615 8VSB
- 22:10 Tvheadend Feature #4463: update predefined mux list for USA
- That only deals with satellite - not with the over the air (ATSC) signals.
And the issues for the USA and Canada i...
- 00:36 Tvheadend Feature #4463 (Fixed): update predefined mux list for USA
- Please pull down the updated pre-defined mux list for the USA/Canada. Neither country currently uses channels 52-69. ...
- 15:47 Tvheadend Bug #4452 (Fixed): Indicator Enabled/Disabled for frontends...
- Similar to the issue with the adapter indicator [[https://tvheadend.org/issues/4346]]
The frontends under an adapt...
- 18:34 Tvheadend Bug #4435: channel name with space does not automatically load user icon
- damn - I hate it when I miss something in the help section!
So for spaces - the file name will have to be ascii ur...
- 16:19 Tvheadend Bug #4435 (Fixed): channel name with space does not automatically load user icon
- When a channel has a space in the name, the user icon will not automatically be found. You can manually edit the use...
Also available in: Atom