- Registered on: 2016-04-24
- Last connection: 2017-11-22
Reported issues: 9
- 17:18 Tvheadend Feature #3753: xmltv category
- I like that idea. If you want to make a patch for that I'm happy to test it. :-)
- 16:46 Tvheadend Feature #3753: xmltv category
- OK, the system makes sense. Maybe we could just add an option, either in tvh or in pvr.hts, to set "use string" for ...
- 14:44 Tvheadend Feature #3753: xmltv category
- "To clarify: Tvheadend passes through both genre and categories, but the Kodi API currently only allows one or the ot...
- 01:25 Tvheadend Feature #3753: xmltv category
- I think you may be right that chasing the proper genre format may not work. However, I would suggest including an op...
- 02:14 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: epg guide genre colors problem
- Thanks for the feedback! I did notice that the folks at tvh have executed a pass-through of the category information...
- 01:48 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: epg guide genre colors problem
- Your using my schedules direct for tvh addon. :-) Thanks!
Currently, I don't have that set to parse the schedules...
- 16:07 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: zap2it login error since sep 16.
- Please upgrade to the 0.7.5 release and see if that solves the issue.
- 16:03 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Schedules Direct addon for TVHeadend
- You can also take a look at my schedules direct for tvh LibreELEC addon (works on some other kodi installs) here:
- 23:08 Tvheadend Feature #4615: Use fuzzy logic to link epg data source to channel
- And success #2! WOrked with schedules direct and with only the original patch!
This is great - hopefully this can...
- 22:57 Tvheadend Feature #4615: Use fuzzy logic to link epg data source to channel
- OK this worked for zap2it generated xmltv.xml files (which doesn't have the fcc transmitting number) - so now I will ...
Also available in: Atom