- Registered on: 2015-12-02
- Last connection: 2018-01-18
Reported issues: 3
I've had a TVH service crash this evening, the very first since ages. The TVH was not responding at all, the s...
- 20:15 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Fixing recorded TS - Not able to skip forward in Kodi and/or wrong lengt...
it does not seem that's the root cause of the issue, but it seems I've fixed that last weekend ;-)
I did a ...
finding a proper way to play my proper internet radio stations I ended up with my Kodi frontend (Raspi 2) conn...
- 23:18 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Fixing recorded TS - Not able to skip forward in Kodi and/or wrong lengt...
- Good points, @Em!
I've made the changes accordingly, thanks for mentioning!
for months I was fighting with some issues on recorded files, mostly:
* The length of the recording was dis...
- 22:18 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings Database broken for Kodi clients in current build
- I've seen this, but there was a fix/commit 2 months ago. So it seems the current bug seems to be something different....
I thought it'll be worth to proceed after the 4.2.1 final and have updated my TVH to the current master (4.3-3...
- 11:14 Tvheadend Bug #4289: Setting the memory limit in DVR profile breaks all recordings with "Not enough disk sp...
- Hi Glenn,
OK, that seems to be the problem. But it was working for >1 year with the same setting, was it changed f...
- 12:46 Tvheadend Bug #4289: Setting the memory limit in DVR profile breaks all recordings with "Not enough disk sp...
- glenn ch wrote:
> What does the tvheadend webinterface show for free/used and total disk space?
The display here ...
- 13:06 Tvheadend General: RE: Don't get build 2409 in unstable branch - repo error?!?
- Done, I've filed it here: http://tvheadend.org/issues/4289
Also available in: Atom