- Registered on: 2015-11-18
- Last connection: 2017-02-02
Reported issues: 16
- 16:27 Tvheadend Bug #4333: Cannot connect to external SATIP server
- Only one enabled on Tvheadend, but how many on your server? Your log seems to show the first and last tuner are diffe...
- 00:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Timeout for subscription
- Look here: [[https://tvheadend.org/issues/4259]]
- 20:34 Tvheadend Bug #4333: Cannot connect to external SATIP server
- Is the channel you are trying to play available on different muxes? It appears that the server is trying to use diffe...
- 18:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Change from unstable to stable repository
- I understand that, but I am talking about what is on github. (The actual source code...)
- 17:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Change from unstable to stable repository
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> "release" means no changes to the code until a new revision, e.g. 4.2.2 (current is 4.2.1...
- 11:26 Tvheadend General: RE: A little lost
- You will NOT be able to use a tuner and Tvheadend to watch the encrytped channels and MAY not even be able to receive...
- 10:20 Tvheadend Bug #4318: Can't login to the webUI with Edge
- No, still using Anniversary Update (1607) (win10 home edition).
Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> Joe User wrote:
> > I ...
- 18:09 Tvheadend Bug #4318: Can't login to the webUI with Edge
- I just tested on my win10 PC and edge works with ...
- 22:31 Tvheadend Feature #4258: Append adapter number (An) to adapter name
- Jaroslav already added a better fix for this, so this issue can be closed.
- 17:34 Tvheadend General: RE: entry.start_real does not contain the real start time
- I am using 4.1 and the help for the recording profile says:...
Also available in: Atom