- Registered on: 2015-11-01
- Last connection: 2017-03-23
Reported issues: 18
- 23:15 Tvheadend Bug #4283: Tvheadend Crash
- I think I recently had a crash related with that... (4.1-2484~g1fddf32)...
- 21:56 Tvheadend Feature #4198: (Small?) change to fully support EIT EPG in New Zealand DVB-T
- Andy Gardner wrote:
> Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > Could you try v4.1-2483-g1f3411c ?
> I did a git clone at the...
- 21:38 Tvheadend Bug #4290 (New): No sound on official streams from some pages
- After add http://cls.elitehd-audiovisuales.com/luztv/livestream/playlist.m3u8 (for example)
and play it with VLC I d...
- 12:32 Tvheadend Bug #4260: Force scan of IPTV crashes UI, but still processes in background
- I found that too, but if you scan less channels at a time, around 2-3 (limiting network max channels) it stop crash.
- 14:39 Tvheadend Revision a1c31f5e (tvheadend): Update ffmpeg
- 10:44 Tvheadend Bug #4262 (New): Bug when deleting some Columns
- If you try to delete SNT column (or Signal Strenght) has a strange bug. In addition, those columns are never deleted....
- 22:12 Tvheadend Bug #4244: Limit concurrent sat>ip channel per adapter
- Here is the log, after opening "TELECINCO HD" it gets stuck.
- 22:45 Tvheadend Bug #4244: Limit concurrent sat>ip channel per adapter
- Nothing is shown in log. When opening the sixth channel, all frequency on the adapter stop working, it is needed to c...
- 18:52 Tvheadend Bug #4244 (New): Limit concurrent sat>ip channel per adapter
- Is there any option to limit the Max number of channels per sat>ip adapter? After 4 or 5 at the same time all the str...
- 07:17 Tvheadend Bug #4192 (New): Error parsing xml
- 2017-01-25 07:06:08.182 spawn: Executing "/usr/bin/tv_grab_wg++"
2017-01-25 07:06:08.195 xmltv: /usr/bin/tv_grab_wg+...
Also available in: Atom