- Registered on: 2015-11-01
- Last connection: 2017-04-30
Reported issues: 20
- 15:37 Tvheadend Feature #4342 (Rejected): Auto refresh configuration files (users and passwords)
Is there any possibility that the user configuration files and passwords are automatically or periodically ...
- 23:28 Tvheadend Feature #4331: Status: Country flags
- 21:37 Tvheadend Feature #4331: Status: Country flags
- I get following in tvheadend log and nothing is show, just loading.
Comet failure [e=v.startswith is not a functio...
- 23:53 Tvheadend Feature #4331 (New): Status: Country flags
I would like to see next to the IP of the users an indicative flag of the country to which they belong.
- 16:05 Tvheadend Revision d29e2cc0 (tvheadend): Update Copyright year (2017)
- 22:28 Tvheadend Feature #4297: Statistics for users
- I think that is related with this request https://tvheadend.org/issues/3834
- 23:15 Tvheadend Bug #4283: Tvheadend Crash
- I think I recently had a crash related with that... (4.1-2484~g1fddf32)...
- 21:56 Tvheadend Feature #4198: (Small?) change to fully support EIT EPG in New Zealand DVB-T
- Andy Gardner wrote:
> Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > Could you try v4.1-2483-g1f3411c ?
> I did a git clone at the...
- 21:38 Tvheadend Bug #4290 (New): No sound on official streams from some pages
- After add http://cls.elitehd-audiovisuales.com/luztv/livestream/playlist.m3u8 (for example)
and play it with VLC I d...
- 12:32 Tvheadend Bug #4260: Force scan of IPTV crashes UI, but still processes in background
- I found that too, but if you scan less channels at a time, around 2-3 (limiting network max channels) it stop crash.
Also available in: Atom