- Registered on: 2015-11-01
- Last connection: 2017-09-13
Reported issues: 30
- 10:06 Tvheadend Bug #4587: Some channels not in services
- Fine, thanks
- 21:23 Tvheadend Bug #4587 (Invalid): Some channels not in services
- As seen on
Frequency DVB-S 11097V 22000 5/6 (19.2E)
- 23:37 Tvheadend Bug #4532: Crash when disabling muxes
- Probably related with #4455
- 14:18 Tvheadend Bug #4532: Crash when disabling muxes
- Same on 4.3_334...
- 19:52 Tvheadend Bug #4532 (New): Crash when disabling muxes
- Here is a crash when disabling and enabling a IPTV mux (when it is being used at the moment of disable and enable) :(...
- 09:25 Tvheadend Bug #4504: Reorder does not work for pass muxer (was: Re-order channel audios)
- Maybe change the output PID number of audio so media players use Spanish instead of English automacally, (without tak...
- 22:38 Tvheadend Bug #4504: Reorder does not work for pass muxer (was: Re-order channel audios)
- Last screenshot:
- 22:07 Tvheadend Bug #4504 (New): Reorder does not work for pass muxer (was: Re-order channel audios)
- I want to have language "spa" first (index 1) and qaa second (index 2). I tried to do some changes on Audio filters b...
- 20:48 Tvheadend Bug #4470 (New): Oscam protocol version bug (cosmetic)
- Not sure where to post this (Oscam reports or here). I had seen your latest changes (implementation of dvbapiv3 so I ...
- 19:32 Tvheadend Bug #4455: Crash when deleting muxes
- It happens when deleting a mux (or all muxes) and you are scanning/playing/EPG-grabbing the mux that you are deleting...
Also available in: Atom