- Registered on: 2015-11-01
- Last connection: 2017-12-15
Reported issues: 36
- 23:35 Tvheadend Bug #4796: Dash not allowed on IPTV Automatic Network
- Yes, it works. Just my bad. Close that ;)
- 19:54 Tvheadend Bug #4796 (Invalid): Dash not allowed on IPTV Automatic Network
- I think that dash " - " is not allowed as a part of an user or password on Automatic IPTV Networks. Could you verify ...
- 07:53 Tvheadend Bug #4783: Crash when opening a decrypted channel (enigma2)
- I understand your solution but I think that tvheadend should not crash in any case. :(
- 20:30 Tvheadend Bug #4783: Crash when opening a decrypted channel (enigma2)
- (It happens when I have oscam activated on the tvheadend interface and connected)
- 19:59 Tvheadend Bug #4783 (Fixed): Crash when opening a decrypted channel (enigma2)
- When trying to open a channel that is already decrypted (enigma2) tvheadend seems to try to decrypt it when it was al...
- 13:13 Tvheadend General: RE: TRIAX TSS 400 with full Transport Stream (pids=all)?
- Yes, it is limited.
- 07:06 Tvheadend Bug #4766: Crash after descrambling multiple channels
- I have never seen 0 errors in an hour. Woow.
Thanks for that commit. :)
- 07:01 Tvheadend Bug #4759: Getting a lot of errors on last version
- Thanks perexg, now it's working really good <3
- 19:44 Tvheadend Feature #4748: Proxy info in webUI
- That looks good :o
- 10:53 Tvheadend Bug #4759: Getting a lot of errors on last version
- Still failing on 4.3-745~g7af86b4 :(
Also available in: Atom