- Registered on: 2015-10-21
- Last connection: 2017-12-11
Reported issues: 7
- 05:14 Tvheadend Bug #3931: %p post_processor format string is virtually always empty
- Seems that Description (%d) and Content-Type (%g) are also not coming through, regardless of recording stop method.
- 19:37 Tvheadend Bug #3931: %p post_processor format string is virtually always empty
- I now have TVH 4.2 installed and populated with AutoRecs. The episode number is still not arriving in %p for most, i...
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend 4.2 for Synology x86
- Anyone have any insight on this? Email to the linked address on the Dierkse download page never seems to get a respo...
- 13:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend 4.2 for Synology x86
- At this point (June 13, 2017) TVH 4.2 HAS been released. Is there any word yet on Synology packages. The latest is ...
- 23:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Permission denied creating recording file directory
- Or maybe I need to uninstall TVH and remove the tvheadend-testing user before reinstalling? The install script does ...
- 23:01 Tvheadend General: RE: Permission denied creating recording file directory
- The problem with that is that sc-tvheadend-testing is not listed as a user in DSM, presumably because it is a system/...
- Since upgrading Synology DSM to 6.1 and reinstalling TVH 4.1.2437, I am getting a permissions error when recording at...
- 15:49 Tvheadend General: RE: No internal grabbers after reinstall
- Found and fixed an issue with placement and permissions of xmltv files after DSM upgrade. Grabbing is working now.
- 15:46 Tvheadend Bug #4311: XMLTV Grabber not recognized on DSM6.1
- This issue can be deleted. Error was found in placement/permissions of xmltv files after DSM upgrade.
- 00:30 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_file missing from grabbers after TVH reinstall on DSM
- Thanks. I did have the file in place, but a review of the Wiki instructions eventually got me there. They don't app...
Also available in: Atom