- Registered on: 2015-10-17
- Last connection: 2018-06-04
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-01-14)
Reported issues: 3
- 19:06 Tvheadend General: RE: mn88473 (Astrometa?) problem
- Sadly, the upgrade from OpenSuSE 42.1 to 42.3 jinxed it. Same issue as before. If I power on, then run 'w_scan -fc -c...
- 09:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Update custom build
- I have always built my tvheadend from scratch and have upgraded from 4.0.x and up. In all cases, thveadend has upgrad...
- 21:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Update custom build
- Not really sure what you mean by "settings"? Do you mean the settings you feed into configure or the actual tvheadend...
- 20:36 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.2.4 - One RTL2832 tuner out of two dies..
- Upgraded from OpenSuSE 42.1 to 42.3. Let's see if there is any difference
- 16:03 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.2.4 - One RTL2832 tuner out of two dies..
- OK. Scared to do so in case other things break, but I guess I will just have to bite the bullet.
- I am not sure when this started happening as one will not be aware, unless recording from multiple tuners..I have a s...
- 17:38 Tvheadend General: RE: mmco: unref short failure
- It seems to be either a broken file or a bug. When does this happen?
- When asking questions please provide the following info:
# Version of TVHeadend?
# Running on what OS and version...
- 17:30 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-C missing - MN88473
- If you search here for MN88473 then you will see some tips for that particular adapter. I had an issue similar to you...
- 10:17 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Building (#29)
Also available in: Atom