- Registered on: 2015-10-17
- Last connection: 2018-04-15
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2018-01-14)
Reported issues: 3
- 17:38 Tvheadend General: RE: mmco: unref short failure
- It seems to be either a broken file or a bug. When does this happen?
- When asking questions please provide the following info:
# Version of TVHeadend?
# Running on what OS and version...
- 17:30 Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-C missing - MN88473
- If you search here for MN88473 then you will see some tips for that particular adapter. I had an issue similar to you...
- 10:17 Tvheadend Wiki edit: Building (#29)
- 10:10 Tvheadend General: RE: mn88473 (Astrometa?) problem
- All I can say is that mine still seems to work with Tvheaded 4.2.4 on OpenSuSE. Tried playing two different programme...
- 21:16 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.2.4 - Make Install fails
- OK. I did not change it:
git clone https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend.git
git checkout tags/v4.2....
- 20:45 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.2.4 - Make Install fails
- tvburk:~ # find / -name tvheadend
- 07:52 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH 4.2.4 - Make Install fails
- Very funny, but I get the point. I edited the original posting to provide more detail.
- 18:21 Tvheadend General: RE: tvh 4.2.4 "unable to find access owner null"
- Just delete all from "Upcoming recordings" and restart tvh to let it recreate them fixed it. Just replying here in ca...
- Dunno why, but after running it from build.linux for a week without issues, I did a sudo make install, but it did not...
Also available in: Atom