- Registered on: 2015-05-10
- Last connection: 2017-08-13
Reported issues: 0
- 18:37 Tvheadend Feature #4509: EPG content from "Subtitle" to "Content type"
- saen acro wrote:
> Some of local operators put *Content type* *Episode* in beginning of *Subtitle*
> example in pic...
- Is there a way to post process the EPG loaded from DVB-C and extract additional info (E.g.: Episode number) form the ...
- What is the recommended way to upgrade from 4.0.8 to 4.2 on Raspbian?
How to migrate configuration? Is there a writt...
- 21:05 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspbian apt-get update does not show 4.2
- Sorry to bother, any progress on this?
- 18:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspbian apt-get update does not show 4.2
- No problem, I can wait I just wanted to know if there is something wrong on my side.
- My Raspbian (Pi3) does not install the 4.2 build, apt-get update and upgrade says tvheadend is up to date.
- 19:16 Tvheadend General: RE: New apt repositories - does not work on Raspbian
- Adding manually worked, no more errors during update.
(I've added the http and not the https url sugges...
- 08:50 Tvheadend General: RE: New apt repositories - does not work on Raspbian
- Nope, still waiting for the solution.
- I'm trying to follow the distribution to the new site, but the following command always produces an error:
- 18:02 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Merge EPG sources
- Unfortunately the HURO xmltv grabber grabs only a one liner for each epg entry, while the OTA gets nice descriptions....
Also available in: Atom