- Registered on: 2015-05-10
- Last connection: 2017-05-02
Reported issues: 0
- 18:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspbian apt-get update does not show 4.2
- No problem, I can wait I just wanted to know if there is something wrong on my side.
- My Raspbian (Pi3) does not install the 4.2 build, apt-get update and upgrade says tvheadend is up to date.
- 19:16 Tvheadend General: RE: New apt repositories - does not work on Raspbian
- Adding manually worked, no more errors during update.
(I've added the http and not the https url sugges...
- 08:50 Tvheadend General: RE: New apt repositories - does not work on Raspbian
- Nope, still waiting for the solution.
- I'm trying to follow the distribution to the new site, but the following command always produces an error:
- 18:02 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Merge EPG sources
- Unfortunately the HURO xmltv grabber grabs only a one liner for each epg entry, while the OTA gets nice descriptions....
- Is it possible to enrich the OTA EPG sources with data from xmltv?
I would like to add series season+episode informa...
- 19:15 Tvheadend Bug #1790: Timeshift not working
- I have the same issue:
Raspberry PI 2, 800GB Free Space on disk, HTS Tvheadend 3.4 wheezy on Raspbian
I click p...
- Is it possible to completely remove the authentication?
I've added a superuser username and password at the start an...
Also available in: Atom