- Registered on: 2014-12-07
- Last connection: 2017-05-28
Reported issues: 24
- 21:23 Tvheadend Bug #4060: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I updated - lets see if this works (takes a week I guess). Btw this problem is for me since I upgraded from ~4.1.2550...
- 15:19 Tvheadend Bug #4060: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I hit the same problem with my TBS 6909 since ~4.2.0 (latest 4.1 didn't trigger that problem). I use the latest offic...
- 17:11 Tvheadend Bug #4383 (Rejected): too much queued table input data
- running latest stable 4.2 and getting this now after ~5 days uptime (happens 3 times now)
> tvheadend: mpegt...
- 10:35 Tvheadend Feature #4235: path to look for xmltv-util files
- ok tx that directs to the correct route
- 22:37 Tvheadend Feature #4235: path to look for xmltv-util files
- We played around with the path var but didn't get it working.
We set the path var (and checked that it is set at t...
- 11:04 Tvheadend Feature #4235 (New): path to look for xmltv-util files
- Tvh expect that xmltv-util (tv_grab_...) is installed in the normal /usr/bin dir, if not it can't be used.
- 23:22 Tvheadend Bug #4208: satip with Xoro HRS 8670 as server / partial scan results and can't tune in to channels
- try at least with the latest version from here (for LE) http://build.mycvh.de/
- 21:37 Tvheadend Bug #3998: Telestar Digitbit Twin doesn`t work
- With this patch the Twin is reported as fully working, any logs or something you need to merge this ?
- 22:30 Tvheadend Bug #4143: HD h264 stream has stutter video
- do both sample files playing well in Kodi ?
- 16:03 Tvheadend Bug #4113: Apt Repository on Bintray not longer working
- RPi is also not working since ages ;)
Also available in: Atom