- Registered on: 2014-12-07
- Last connection: 2017-07-20
Reported issues: 27
- 23:10 Tvheadend Bug #4491 (New): crash
- got a crash of current 4.3 master while plain watching - no channel switching or similar
due "emergency restart" (wi...
- 18:04 Tvheadend Bug #4487 (New): Timeshift webui bug
- here an video that shows the problem http://cvh.libreelec.tv/bugs/tvh_timeshift.mp4
It only appears if the "User i...
- 14:43 Tvheadend Feature #4443: support vaapi for transcoding
- To be honest I have no real knowledge how ffmpeg gets called from Tvh, I thought Tvh calls ffmpeg with some command l...
- 11:53 Tvheadend Feature #4443 (New): support vaapi for transcoding
- This was similar requested a few times but this is a different approach.
Tvh supports only n...
- 18:54 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- Tvheadend has +no+ usable vaapi support at the moment, the lekma branch is working but is heavily outdated and sadly ...
- 21:23 Tvheadend Bug #4060: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I updated - lets see if this works (takes a week I guess). Btw this problem is for me since I upgraded from ~4.1.2550...
- 15:19 Tvheadend Bug #4060: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- I hit the same problem with my TBS 6909 since ~4.2.0 (latest 4.1 didn't trigger that problem). I use the latest offic...
- 17:11 Tvheadend Bug #4383 (Rejected): too much queued table input data
- running latest stable 4.2 and getting this now after ~5 days uptime (happens 3 times now)
> tvheadend: mpegt...
- 10:35 Tvheadend Feature #4235: path to look for xmltv-util files
- ok tx that directs to the correct route
- 22:37 Tvheadend Feature #4235: path to look for xmltv-util files
- We played around with the path var but didn't get it working.
We set the path var (and checked that it is set at t...
Also available in: Atom