- Registered on: 2014-11-21
- Last connection: 2017-06-08
Reported issues: 7
- 20:57 Tvheadend Revision 4e77d2a8 (tvheadend): Compatibility fix to add atomic32 support
- 20:57 Tvheadend Revision 5187faf6 (tvheadend): Compatibility fix to add atomic32 support
- 23:20 Tvheadend Bug #4413: TVH dead-locks with minisatip 0.7
- OK, I have finally managed to enable multi-threaded debugging on the Synology, collected new traces (gdb2.txt) and th...
- 20:30 Tvheadend Bug #4413: TVH dead-locks with minisatip 0.7
- The wiki site you linked is the one that I followed. I'm struggling with gdb and debug symbols as I run tvheadend on ...
- 13:56 Tvheadend Bug #4413 (Fixed): TVH dead-locks with minisatip 0.7
- Hi perexg,
As discussed on https://github.com/perexg/satip-axe/issues/65, attached some traces taken after a dead-...
- 21:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Cannot login on TVHeadend-testing 4.1.1923-2 on Synology with DSM6.0
- If you want to give it a try, here are Synology test packages for Tvheadend 4.2.1 release which fixed the user permis...
- 11:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Colabti.org #hts IRC log down?
- Yes, hopefully somebody can resurrect it... :-)
- Have not been able to connect to the colabti #hts IRC log for at least the last two days. Does anybody know about thi...
- 22:12 Tvheadend Bug #4285: Cross-compilation failures on PowerPC platforms
- OK, PPC platforms compile now. I have found three types of reoccuring themes:
- Re-sequencing did...
- 19:58 Tvheadend Bug #4285: Cross-compilation failures on PowerPC platforms
- (1) The compilation breaks with tcp.c again, but moving the lines
Also available in: Atom