- Registered on: 2014-11-21
- Last connection: 2017-03-17
Reported issues: 6
- 22:12 Tvheadend Bug #4285: Cross-compilation failures on PowerPC platforms
- OK, PPC platforms compile now. I have found three types of reoccuring themes:
- Re-sequencing did...
- 19:58 Tvheadend Bug #4285: Cross-compilation failures on PowerPC platforms
- (1) The compilation breaks with tcp.c again, but moving the lines
- 23:21 Tvheadend Bug #4285: Cross-compilation failures on PowerPC platforms
- Right. Thanks, saen acro. I understand your first comment now and why reverting the commits you mentioned would proba...
- 22:28 Tvheadend Bug #4285: Cross-compilation failures on PowerPC platforms
- Thanks, Jaroslav! The tcp.c error is fixed. Unfortunately, there are more:
(1) In src/tvhpoll.c L73:
- if ((f...
- 20:57 Tvheadend Bug #4285 (Fixed): Cross-compilation failures on PowerPC platforms
- Hi Jaroslav,
I'm using Synocommunity's cross-compilation framework to compile master for Synology NAS systems. All...
- 20:22 Tvheadend Bug #4253: no Dolby Audiosignal with tvheadend and Kodi 17
- That is a change in Kodi 17: You have probably configured Kodi for passthrough. For Live-TV passthrough is automatica...
- 21:41 Tvheadend General: RE: diseqc/minisatip config in satip-axe & TVHeadend
- Try removing Saorsat from Position#1 (AA) for EACH tuner and add it to Position#2 (AB) for EACH tuner instead. Also d...
- 20:23 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tvheadend-testing 4.1.2076-1 on Synology DS213+, Tvheadend-testing is no...
- Hmmh, sorry to hear that. Running fine on my evansport device. If you feel a little adventurous, you have some time l...
- 21:06 Tvheadend General: RE: DS214play transcoding support
- *LOL* I asked that question to myself a couple of times. Definitely regretted buying the play model as the play part ...
- 20:40 Tvheadend General: RE: DS214play transcoding support
- You most likely cannot. Synology has adapted ffmpeg to utilize hardware decoding on their evansport devices such as y...
Also available in: Atom