- Registered on: 2014-10-30
- Last connection: 2017-12-04
Reported issues: 0
- 10:35 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: reduce binary size for embedded devices
- dvb-scan is already disabled.
how would I be able to remove themes?
- Hey guys,
I'm using tvheadend 4.1 on some linksys routers running openwrt.
Up to v4.1 I was able to reduce the s...
- 12:18 Tvheadend General: RE: TVheadend stream to Samsung TV
- you can also try to feed dlna servers ( for example xupnpd, serviio ) with the live stream and access it from tv thro...
- Facing a strange issue with TVH. I'm feeding the live streams into a DLNA server ( tried xupnpd and serviio ), but my...
- 20:54 Tvheadend General: RE: disable dvr log retention
- yes, I have an USB disk, but unfortunately not always available. it would have been easier to disable them, so don't ...
is there a way to disable DVR log retention? I'm running tvh on a router, and want to save the erase cycles of...
- 13:44 Tvheadend General: RE: openwrt / Terratec HTC XS USB / no muxes
- I will reply my own question, maybe others face same issues.
I configured the first mux ( which contains the PAT a...
- 18:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- I use:
TechnoTrend TT-connect CT-3650 CI USB tuner on a netgear wndr3700/wndr3800 router running openwrt....
I'm trying to use tvh on a netgear wndr3800 router runnong openwrt BB 14.07.
I've got the tuner working , as ...
Also available in: Atom