- Registered on: 2014-10-03
- Last connection: 2016-09-17
Reported issues: 36
- 10:29 Tvheadend Bug #3987: DVB-T Pre-Defined Mux (Australia: au-Perth) is outdated
- you can submit a PR here:
- 13:48 Tvheadend Feature #3982: Android TVHeadend client
- can you move this discussion to the forum? this is the bug tracker for tvheadend
- 18:47 Tvheadend Bug #3978: Build fails Xenial
- ffmpeg_static builds fine with this error, so we still do not know how to help you
- 15:37 Tvheadend Bug #3978: Build fails Xenial
- well you should not report the DL error as it is unlikely it is causing any problems, but we don't know your compilat...
- 13:50 Tvheadend Feature #3926: One-click channel viewing in browser
- You must tell your browser to open the link with eg vlc and not to download it.
- 16:21 Tvheadend Feature #3893: Lock available tunners on same adapter
- As you cannot connect terrestrial and cable signals at the same time, what would be the use case for this? IIRC this ...
- 12:14 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- it's not working yet, you have to wait
- 08:52 Tvheadend Feature #3250: HLS support
- HLS on the input side
- 21:16 Tvheadend Feature #3831: VAAPI Encoding via FFmpeg.
- vaapi support in tvh is not complete for now, it uses the wrong pix_fmt (easy to fix) and does not set the DRM device
- 21:09 Tvheadend Bug #3863: ORF Descramble
- watch for the ecm pid for 0d95, you need to convert from hex to decimal, try to find it for ORF 1 HD first, you alred...
Also available in: Atom