- Registered on: 2014-09-20
- Last connection: 2017-07-31
- Tvheadend (Wiki Editor, 2015-07-01)
Reported issues: 12
- 10:35 Tvheadend Revision 37b18a9a (tvheadend): HTSP: Expose recording files' start and stop time.
- 10:35 Tvheadend Revision ff958c56 (tvheadend): HTSP: Expose recording files' start and stop time.
- 12:40 Tvheadend Bug #4454: AutoRec (sometimes) creates wrong schedules
- I have seen this misbehavior as well.
- 12:39 Tvheadend Bug #4456: New recordings scheduled in webui don't show in Kodi anymore
- tvh 4.3 introduced a new recording priority value which is not supported by Krypton's tvheadend PVR Addon (pvr.hts). ...
- 18:41 Tvheadend Revision d3ca23a7 (tvheadend): Fix _dvr_entry_update to allow update of retention, removal, title...
- 17:00 Tvheadend Revision 8d3bd9dd (tvheadend): Fix dvr priorities after 33cc05b
- 22:23 Tvheadend Bug #4166: timeshift not working for some channels
- Did a quick check; seems to work now. Thanks.
- 22:11 Tvheadend Bug #4166: timeshift not working for some channels
- Crash/deadlock fixed with latest commit, but fix is not working. Toggling the new setting has no effect. TS not worki...
- 20:08 Tvheadend Bug #4166: timeshift not working for some channels
- Hmm, this fix does not seem to work.
No change at all if a keeo the new setting unchecked - timeshift still not wo...
Also available in: Atom