- Registered on: 2014-05-02
- Last connection: 2018-09-24
Reported issues: 0
- 22:01 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Oscam problems after TVH update
- Ok, downgraded TVH to tvheadend_4.3-1113~g780c603 and got it working again. But I think it's something on my end beca...
- Hi Guys,
I've been using the combination TVH < > Oscam for years now but as of today, after a TVH update to Build:...
- 20:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Almost all recordings are removed with label: File Missing
- Hmmmm you might be onto something here Dave....
First of all thank you for your time to answer my question. Secon...
Since a couple of weeks almost all of my recordings (scheduled with autorec through TVH web interface) are rem...
- 14:32 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- I don't know if this is a driver issue, if it is I also wouldn't know how to fix it. Anyway, i'm using two of these t...
- 19:08 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- I've been following this topic for a while now and got a xbox one tuner working. Thanks everybody for the information...
- 20:39 Tvheadend General: RE: How to see which adapter is which USB device in TVHeadend or Ubuntu terminal
- Thanks guys, both answers where very helpful. I have successfully found the faulty adapter. Thumbs up! Kind regards, ...
I have 7 USB DVB-C devices of which one of them is isn't working correctly. I'm trying to find out which one i...
- 15:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Username/password in m3u
- Yes, you can use standard credential notation as you would with any url, example:
- 11:07 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVheadend behind Caddy proxy
- Ah yes, i'm sorry. I'm on ubuntu 16.04 which supports systemd and rc.d
Also available in: Atom