- Registered on: 2014-02-23
- Last connection: 2017-05-25
Reported issues: 49
- 14:03 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG categories (XMLTV to tvheadend)
- My problem is that I don't know wat the names should be to show in TVheadend and Kodi!
I add the following rules t...
- 18:12 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG categories (XMLTV to tvheadend)
- Thanks for your answer Paraic McDonagh and sorry for the misunderstanding!
I use WebGrab++ already for a long time...
- I'm on version 4.2.2
What is the best solution to get the categories right?
I retrieve the XML data via WebGrab...
- 09:22 Tvheadend Bug #4371: Other icons in TVAdapters tab
- I don't understand the explanation! It would be nice if the icon corresponds to the subject of the tree level ?! But ...
- 10:28 Tvheadend Bug #4371 (Rejected): Other icons in TVAdapters tab
- DVB-C adapter icon is ok, but DVB-S icon likes to be wrong!
The adapter icon should be assigned to the adapter and...
- 22:27 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG categories questions
- Thanks, but that are a lot of rules that have to be added. In the following thread there is a solution to find out wh...
- At certain moment the EPG looks gray, all colors where gone. It has to do with reconfigure of TVHeadend / Kodi + skin...
- 10:50 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV, Kazer & French categories
- I like to have the "Unmanaged categories" unique and how often they appear and ordered:
Add/replace the following ...
- 18:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Is TVheadend capable of ...
- ZoneMinder is not a solution because this software stores the streams as jpg images and I need h.264
Never heard o...
- I'm looking for a Network Video Recorder like software that is capable of storing live streams from camera's in H.264...
Also available in: Atom