- Registered on: 2014-02-22
- Last connection: 2016-07-02
Reported issues: 2
- 20:38 Tvheadend Feature #3876: Feature Request - Font Size
- The default font is too small (and that should be changed and possibly made configurable), but indeed "access" theme ...
- 22:34 Tvheadend Bug #3440: TVHeadEnd needs implicit rule to allow access from 127.0.0.1 (or "localhost")
- Just wanted to comment, that I needed to add ::1 into the list, to be able to contact to "localhost:9981" from a brow...
- 21:34 Tvheadend Bug #3855: tvheadend seems confused about DVB stream properties changing during a recording
- Ok, this is a bit embarassing.
I've confirmed that I did *not* get split .ts because of stream changes, as I've de...
- 21:09 Tvheadend Bug #3867 (New): If cache scheme = "sync" and stream profile = "pass", tvheadend will cause exces...
- Choosing "sync" for cache scheme and "pass" for stream profile (i.e. recording in .ts) will cause excessive I/O and t...
- 16:41 Tvheadend Bug #3855: tvheadend seems confused about DVB stream properties changing during a recording
I took a look into this and it seems I was mistaken:
Wild Penguin wrote:
> > .TS format: If you use 'pass' outp...
- 17:29 Tvheadend General: RE: Extract (and convert) subtitles of tvheadend's recordings
- MKV does support DVB subtitles (at least it works fine here for me). FWIW, I've never had problems with multiple audi...
- 20:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Autorec with * and multiple profiles
- I'm not an expert in regexps and have never used tvheadend extensively, but maybe:
- 16:35 Tvheadend General: RE: File system for recordings
- I use ext4. But typical recording usage is quite light (max 2 or 3 simultaneous recordings), but I've tested recordin...
- 20:50 Tvheadend General: RE: More than 8 tuners limit
- I can not see anything in the log indicating a failure.
What do you get in /dev/dvb/*/* ? Are all adapters registe...
- 19:48 Tvheadend Bug #3855: tvheadend seems confused about DVB stream properties changing during a recording
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Note that most broadcasters converts the sources to fixed A/V formats. The only thing I not...
Also available in: Atom