- Registered on: 2014-01-30
- Last connection: 2018-01-16
Reported issues: 21
- 01:32 Tvheadend Bug #4793: Change order of PMT data in caPMT
- Jaroslav: not work when make this change:...
- 05:41 Tvheadend Bug #4793: Change order of PMT data in caPMT
- With last 4.3-819~g7c3919b88 and patch on oscam not fixed problem with more then 8, still same 8-9 max.
- 17:40 Tvheadend Bug #4788: After change PowerVu no anymore descrambling
- Yes, after enable webif->readers->oscam-emu->Cache-EX-Mode: 1 - CACHE PULL
AFN start open, but powerVU channels from...
- 02:30 Tvheadend Bug #4788 (New): After change PowerVu no anymore descrambling
- After change from last night AFN channels on 9E PowerVU don't descrambling or open one time and freeze.
- 18:15 Tvheadend Bug #4766 (Fixed): Crash after descrambling multiple channels
- Continue after this issue:
- 03:55 Tvheadend Bug #4749: TVheadend crashes when switching to a powervu channel
- Still crash here with last TVH 4.3-741~g0b24fb883
- 11:36 Tvheadend Feature #4287: Feature: allow parsing season/episode from Title/Subtitle/Description
- @saen acro
If you think i not try this script, i say not work for season only, when must show only season.
- 05:11 Tvheadend Feature #4287: Feature: allow parsing season/episode from Title/Subtitle/Description
- I wasn't apply patch, now apply and all work fine for Title for Episode. Why not make PR request to add in main code ...
- 01:38 Tvheadend Feature #4287: Feature: allow parsing season/episode from Title/Subtitle/Description
- @Em Smith
1. Can you make to use also Title for Episode, because of example program Episode number is Title, not in ...
- 01:12 Tvheadend Bug #4587: Some channels not in services
- Promblem is in your "TV" aka drivers or try to delete this mux or evern Network 19E
All found here
Also available in: Atom