- Registered on: 2014-01-08
- Last connection: 2018-06-13
Reported issues: 0
- 05:33 Tvheadend General: RE: How to edit channel name permanently
- Found it. 'Update channel name' under 'EPG Grabber' was set.
- I'm running 4.2.6.
A couple of the IPTV channels I use have an accented character in the name. This character is m...
- 00:53 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVH backend appliance: Raspberry Pi 3 and HDHomeRun
- I don't really know anything about the UK broadcasting system, but isn't there an option for extracting the EPG data ...
- 00:31 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH Debian Stretch for arm
- Did you run ./configure before running make?
Does your system already have ffmpeg? If so, run:
- 01:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Missing 'Digital Video Recorder' tab after upgrade.
- Belay that request, 'Digital Video Recorder' has suddenly appeared.
For future reference, it would be interesting ...
- I'm in the process of upgrading from 4.0.8 to 4.2.1. So far I've managed to get a working EPG, and I've got TVH to re...
- 06:35 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend as multiroom server - is it possible ?
- Marcin N wrote:
> |----------|>---signal1-->|--------------------|<--android tv kodi client 1 by wifi--<|
- 00:39 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: RPI Install best practice
- Scooby Juna wrote:
> #Get root access
> sudo passwd root
> Set root password
> Login as root
There's no nee...
- 07:08 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: CONFIGURING PVR TARGET DISK AS LOCAL USB STICK CONNECTED TO RASPBERR...
- Harry Lightfoot wrote:
>but all i want to know is how to configure tvheadend on kodi/osmc/raspberrypi3 to record l...
- 23:50 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Pedantic tutorial for tvheadend
- Edward Kelly wrote:
> _That brings me back to where I started. It appears there needs to be more certainty (possibl...
Also available in: Atom