- Registered on: 2014-01-08
- Last connection: 2018-09-16
Reported issues: 0
- 01:05 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to use auto switch service with IPTV?
- I think the way it is supposed to work [unfortunately the documentation isn't helpful] is that if you have mutliple c...
- 07:31 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_file - where to put .xml file
- /usr/bin/tv_grab_file is a script.
Read it and see where it's looking for input.
However the "Unable to fork() fo...
- 01:50 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadEnd Raspberry/Synology & m3u
- It's a bit hard for me to tell if your pipe is correct - it depends on what's required. Here's one of mine as an exam...
- 00:38 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadEnd Raspberry/Synology & m3u
- Some services don't work if you don't have a valid user-agent set. You could try adding this to your ffmpeg parameter...
- 01:27 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: tvheadend / vu+ / Kodi
- Christoph Sedlmeir wrote:
> I would like to access each other's recording directory from both worlds.
> A common ...
- 04:10 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- Tom Johnson wrote:
> Let's start with your suggestion to make sure I understand it. I can set up a cron job that wo...
- 04:07 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV via url?
- Tom Johnson wrote:
> > #!/bin/sh
> > wget (whatever)honeybee.it(/whatever)
> > mv ~/listings/filname.xml /home/hts...
- 00:45 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH - EPG Grabber + Over-the-air EPG - No XML Data being passed through to the "Elec...
- That grab log does confirm my suspicions, you've got channel info & not a lot else.
The programme tags are what is...
- 02:26 Tvheadend General: RE: TVH - EPG Grabber + Over-the-air EPG - No XML Data being passed through to the "Elec...
- Don't have a solution for you but: "I know that data's getting into TVH fine because the "EPG Grabber Channels" is be...
- 00:09 Tvheadend General: RE: How to disable EPG
- Are you asking about the 'EPG scan' field in Configuration/DVB Inputs/Muxes ?
It would make sense for that to defa...
Also available in: Atom