- Registered on: 2013-10-07
- Last connection: 2018-02-12
Reported issues: 30
- 13:03 Tvheadend Bug #4931: Ziggo: No epg data at all with latest master head
- It's not limited to NZ, all EIT seems to be affected (xmltv works), i've reverted to 4.3-1006 where it still works...
- 21:45 Tvheadend Bug #4884: Build auf Cubietruck mit armbin schlägt fehl
- This is the bugtracker, not the forum, also not german.
That said, it looks like it's failing because of a NEON re...
- 15:17 Tvheadend Bug #4842: All recordings gone
- <25min from report to fix, damn you're fast :D
Thanks a lot,
- 14:55 Tvheadend Feature #4843 (New): Add a simple dvr-log-generator (file import to DVR database)
- Hi all,
i've lost a number of dvr-log-files over the years (newer Kodi's had different default-life-times, bugs, m...
- 14:45 Tvheadend Bug #4842 (Fixed): All recordings gone
- Hi all,
commit 15a4fbbacdfb9bd48f811dcd5d9eae258bdd151d "DVR: recode dvr_entry_create_(), use htsmsg_t dynamic con...
- 10:32 Tvheadend Feature #4769: Add custom pipe-handler to IPTV networks
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > This would allow to directly use radio-playlists (which currently can only be handeled ma...
- 10:21 Tvheadend Bug #4768: Startup-crash on reading playlist (with pipe:// entries)
- Thank you, works fine again :)
- 10:33 Tvheadend Feature #4769 (New): Add custom pipe-handler to IPTV networks
- Woulb be nice if you could add a line in the IPTV and/or IPTV Automatic Network configuration, how a Mux-URL should b...
- 10:19 Tvheadend Bug #4768 (Fixed): Startup-crash on reading playlist (with pipe:// entries)
since the changes to IPTV-Auto it crashes on startup when its reading my radio-playlist:
ec 5 08:27:48 tvb...
- 16:52 Tvheadend Feature #4715: Stripe out "HD" from channel names when mapping services
- D'oh. https://tvheadend.org/issues/3323...
Also available in: Atom