- Registered on: 2013-10-07
- Last connection: 2017-01-03
Reported issues: 25
- 19:28 Tvheadend Feature #4160: CI+ cam status?
- >Do all CI+ cards work now? Are there certain limitations? Is there anything special that I need?
Sadly: No, no an...
- 16:35 Tvheadend Bug #4107: Segfaults
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> I need a backtrace: https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/Debugging
- 15:15 Tvheadend Feature #2056: Tvheadend: Add support for CI+ Cams
No activety for over a year :(
There has been an unfinished (according to the author) attempt of a CI+ i...
- 21:23 Tvheadend Feature #4069: TVheadend 4.0.9 / raspberry3 / osmc / PCTV tripleStick (292e) | no tv channels found
- Yeah, an easy way would be asking in the forum instead opening a freakin' feature request!
- 23:09 Tvheadend Bug #4059: Autobuild from git failes on my raspberry pi
- There was an update yesterday to the most recent ffmpeg-3.2, i guess it's not synced up on bintray yet, try to compil...
- 22:36 Tvheadend Bug #4047: Hardware CAM for CAID 098c and oscam for CAID 1830 descrambling did not work
- I don't know for what reason, but this was changed a few days ago:
descrambler: DVBCAM (HW CAM) - do not try to us...
- 17:19 Tvheadend Feature #3982: Android TVHeadend client
- Well, just for you ;)
- 17:07 Tvheadend Feature #3976: Multicast
- @ C K
no, not really, he talks about "kodi and Tvh HTSP Client addon", so he thinks he can use tvheadend the way i...
- 17:05 Tvheadend Feature #3976: Multicast
- edit: my answer was to the OP, not to K C, he posted while i was composing ;)
- 16:57 Tvheadend Feature #3976: Multicast
- That's not gonna work with tvheadend, you cannot do htsp over multicast, with multicast you need a channel permanentl...
Also available in: Atom