- Registered on: 2013-10-07
- Last connection: 2017-06-27
Reported issues: 25
- 21:01 Tvheadend Feature #3360: Support for extended CW API
just to clarify, are the two mentioned oscam-branches required, or would they just allow the automatic "mode f...
- 23:26 Tvheadend Bug #4423: Streaming TV
- Yeah seeing this too, everything that comes via ffmpeg/pipe, the picture gets delayed for ~5 seconds after the audio ...
- 18:27 Tvheadend Feature #4346: Indicator Enabled/Disabled adapter
the indicators worked here after the initial commit, now they are always green on the sub-adapters (DVB-C and ...
- 21:04 Tvheadend Feature #4160: CI+ cam status?
- Wow, you're a real genius, posting links to "questionable" forums/files was exactly what i was trying to avoid :(. If...
- 15:12 Tvheadend Feature #4160: CI+ cam status?
- saen acro wrote:
> Boxkey of TV or what, that's false???
> CI at all is independent from STB, TV or Head-end.
- 14:27 Tvheadend Feature #4160: CI+ cam status?
- Jelle De Loecker wrote:
> So even if the CI+ cam works in legacy mode, the actual card (in combination with newcs or...
- 22:50 Tvheadend Feature #4360: Add support for importing services via HTSP
- +1 for this, wanted to ask for this for some time ;).
Wuld be usefull on any/all levels (just one channel-with-epg...
- 18:15 Tvheadend Feature #4349: 'pass' string change - fixes .ts thumbnail generation
- Strongly disagree with this one, it is never a good idea to cover up one f***up with another, just ask Sean Spicer ;)...
- 19:21 Tvheadend Feature #4319: MHEG-5 rendering for off-air messages and similar
- MPEG-5 EPG is already on the roadmap for 4.6 https://tvheadend.org/issues/3783, but i don't think it is intended for ...
- 16:37 Tvheadend Bug #4303: Tvheadend don't switch to the next service when descrambling fail
- Very wheird, i've just installed the same version, but accidentally used the clean git version, not the one where i r...
Also available in: Atom