- Registered on: 2013-08-27
- Last connection: 2018-06-28
Reported issues: 21
- 12:02 Tvheadend Bug #5124: login loop on new installation
- As far as I'm concerned this issue can be closed. I completed correctly the setup process with the latest git, using ...
- 21:34 Tvheadend Bug #5132: TVH server CRASH when network force scan called from SAT>IP client
- Please find attached a stack trace obtained with gdb.
- 12:22 Tvheadend Bug #5132: TVH server CRASH when network force scan called from SAT>IP client
- Edit: If in the SAT>IP Tvheadend client on the QNAP NAS I enable "RTP/AVP/TCP transport supported" on the TV adapter ...
- 09:38 Tvheadend Bug #5132 (Fixed): TVH server CRASH when network force scan called from SAT>IP client
- 1) Tvheadend sat>ip client on QNAP NAS
2) Tvheadend sat>ip server on Rpi3b+ 4.3-1282~g1c2a21399 with DVB-T tuner
- 14:53 Tvheadend Bug #5124: login loop on new installation
- If I install version: tvheadend_4.3-1233~g4fe0af0e8
on opening the web interface for the first time I need to first ...
- 13:41 Tvheadend Bug #5124 (Fixed): login loop on new installation
- after compiling (Raspberry pi 3 B+) and installing with
sudo dpkg -i tvheadend_4.3-1252~g595fd174f_armhf.deb
- 22:28 Tvheadend General: RE: SAT>IP Server/Client configuration
- On the Rpi server in Configuration -> General -> SAT>IP -> RTSP port try 9983
On the Qnap (client) in TV adapters-> ...
- 12:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Triax TSS400 MkII Sat>IP Server - Any thoughts on this?
- Hello, in case of a multiswitch (Diseqc) installation, should there be one cable connected in each RF input?
- 12:11 Tvheadend Bug #5010 (New): missed DVR recording moved to removed instead of failed
1) TVheadend 4.3-1152 as SAT>IP client on QNAP NAS
2) TVheadend 4.3-1152 as SAT>IP server on RPi2 (D...
- 17:00 Tvheadend Bug #4976: EPG data is not displayed anymore after update to 4.2.5-41~gd42706d in Electronic Prog...
- I had a similar problem recently but resolved quickly with a "force scan" on the networks.
Also available in: Atom