- Registered on: 2013-03-23
- Last connection: 2017-05-10
Reported issues: 1
- 12:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Very buggy since upgrading to the latest master (4.3)
- I think it is the same issue. i've reverted to the earlier working version as its solid for now.
Last thing i want i...
- I was using 4.1 very reliably for a long time. I thought i would upgrade it so i pulled and built tvheadend_4.3-45
- 14:42 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings: Too many data errors
- saen acro wrote:
> :D where are you recording "VHS Tape"
> lan card use IRQ, HDD controller use IRQ, usb use IRQ, H...
- 23:52 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings: Too many data errors
- I used a SatIp box which is connected via my network. No IRQ is used
- 00:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings: Too many data errors
- would love to know the answer to this too
- 10:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Timeshift not working
- See the screenshots attached, they are my settings which dont work
It seems that the timeshift feature isnt working in version HTS Tvheadend 4.1-2216~gfd7806a.
If i enable RA...
- 14:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Why is the UK Freesat 1 hour early on the EPG
- Brilliant I think that worked Jonathan. That and i stopped tvheadend and deleted the epg database, then started tvhea...
- Hey all,
I have a Freesat and Sky UK setup.
Everything is working great apart from the Freesat supplied EPG is 1 ...
- Hey all,
Im trying to figure out if I can export a m3u from tvheadend with tags included. Also is there a way of e...
Also available in: Atom