- Registered on: 2013-01-02
- Last connection: 2017-10-15
Reported issues: 72
- 21:31 Tvheadend Feature #4509: EPG content from "Subtitle" to "Content type"
- Em Smith wrote:
> The configuration file I have for Bulsatcom episodes still has a problem with _not_ recognizing ...
- 13:19 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: create xmltv file from tvheadend
- just open or download from
- 22:20 Tvheadend Bug #4666: TVHeadend crash during recording
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> 4.2.3-10 is too old, try latest 4.2.3-113 .
This is a problem inspired by when there is ...
- 13:52 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend as multiroom server - is it possible ?
- TechnoTrend card work without TBS media_build,
when TBS crap installed TT card stop to work,
because media tree is...
- 13:41 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings continue but no data saved - sporadic
- Do you use transcoding?
- 10:41 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend as multiroom server - is it possible ?
- As I see your second card is "TT-budget® S2-4100":http://engl.technotrend.eu/2981/TT-budget__S2-4100.html
- 19:49 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend as multiroom server - is it possible ?
- TBS media_build destroy support to other brand tuners,
even this with kernel support.
- 16:17 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: tvheadend as multiroom server - is it possible ?
- With tbs media_build you use?
Isn't all tuners have separate cable?
- 10:35 Tvheadend General: RE: Is there a possibility to implement a Parental control function?
- Set channel higher numbers and on user profile set below this numbers.
- 22:51 Tvheadend Bug #4661: Transcoding hevc_nvenc: libav: AVCodecContext: No NVENC capable devices found
- There is a bug in patch.
My 100% not working Intel QSV is marked as working (actually still not working)
Also available in: Atom