- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2017-09-15
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
Reported issues: 17
- 18:08 Tvheadend Bug #4529: ATSC_C and DVB_C malfunction
- It seems like a driver issue. Look for 'linuxdvb: Availink avl6862 #0 : DVB-C #0 - status' lines. When things does no...
- 17:22 Tvheadend Bug #4618: SAT>IP: Crash two client request the same autocreated MUX in a remote SAT>IP server
- 20:30 Tvheadend Bug #4614: %p in post recording command partly broken
- This bug already exists (no time to check which now), but appearently the problem is that the connected EPG event is ...
- 14:16 Tvheadend Bug #4611: SAT>IP: Same program uses different tuner
- It depends. You probably allow to create muxes dynamically from clients, so there's might be something wrong in the l...
- 17:00 Tvheadend Feature #3096: Upgrade WebUI framework (ExtJS 6 ?, Angular ?)
- 13:06 Tvheadend Feature #4001 (Fixed): MPEG-TS Spawn streaming profile (was: Custom 'pipe' muxer)
- Yes, that's right. The 'MPEG-TS Spawn' profile can handle this. The MPEG-TS stream can be passed through the pipe to ...
- 09:53 Tvheadend Bug #4603: "Move to finished" button in "Failed recordings" tab is not working
- oops. v4.2.3-85-gda9f14c79
- 09:52 Tvheadend Revision da9f14c7 (tvheadend): DVR: Add forced flag to allow to move 'data errors' to the finishe...
- 09:52 Tvheadend Revision 26652808 (tvheadend): Revert "DVR: handle SM_CODE_USER_REQUEST as a successful case, fix...
- This reverts commit 519a783747e8075714b4c95a7e216edb53f2e77b.
- 09:51 Tvheadend Revision 0d1cd06f (tvheadend): DVR: Add forced flag to allow to move 'data errors' to the finishe...
Also available in: Atom