- Registered on: 2012-12-12
- Last connection: 2017-05-30
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-12)
Reported issues: 17
- 10:12 Tvheadend Bug #4397: randomly crashing with satip-axe firmware
- @Mono: It's not same bug and you don't co-operate (no traces / gdb backtraces), so I cannot analyze the problem. You ...
- 10:05 Tvheadend Bug #4401: accurate recording does not work + EIT prority should be automatically maximum
- The log for start of recordings (warmup time + one minute of recordings) should be enough. Use bzip2 or gzip to compr...
- 22:07 Tvheadend Bug #3786 (Fixed): Ghost channels ?
- In latest 4.3, these services should be hidden (unless you don't select Hide: None in the toolbar). Just remove them ...
- 22:02 Tvheadend Bug #4401: accurate recording does not work + EIT prority should be automatically maximum
- I don't see any active recordings in the log. I need the log for the operation which does not work.
- 21:58 Tvheadend Bug #4403: DVB-S frequency error warnning
- Could you attach cca 30 seconds of the whole mux? (use the play url from the mux grid)
- 18:51 Tvheadend Bug #4402: Not all CAIDs used
- One more fix is in v4.3-179-gab64f19 .
- 18:51 Tvheadend Revision ab64f196 (tvheadend): capmt: fix seca ca info in pmt, fixes #4402
- 18:45 Tvheadend Bug #4402: Not all CAIDs used
- Try to look to oscam verbose log what's going on. The only difference is that tvh sends all elementary stream PIDs to...
- 18:16 Tvheadend Bug #4402: Not all CAIDs used
- Fixed in v4.3-178-gd64bc8c .
- 18:15 Tvheadend Bug #4402 (Fixed): Not all CAIDs used
- Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|d64bc8c0527bcd979ac1fc094513bdd5077ba639.
Also available in: Atom