- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2017-07-19
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 72
- 00:08 Tvheadend Bug #4491: crash
- C vH wrote:
> got a crash of current 4.3 master while plain watching - no channel switching or similar
> due "emerg...
- 10:41 Tvheadend Feature #4489: Access Entries: Allow Network without users (->VLC)
- Daniel Mayer wrote:
> I'd like to see a possibility to access LiveTV without user identification.
> At the m...
- 02:40 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Does the Kodi plugin support FW/RW as well as skip?
- I can't say for sure, but I think it's something to do with the way htsp works. Hopefully someone will correct me.
- 01:23 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Does the Kodi plugin support FW/RW as well as skip?
- IIRC it does but it's not very reliable.
- 01:22 Tvheadend Bug #4488 (Need feedback): Cannot install TVH
- We need more info.
* What OS?
* Install source/method?
- 18:57 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Cannot See recordings in Kodi
- Linux Convert wrote:
> Thanks for the response. Sorry if that's something I should have seen researching this myself...
- 17:50 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Cannot See recordings in Kodi
- It's an issue with the pvr.hts add-on, see "here":https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.hts/issues/311
- 11:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Missing Recorded Tv in Kodi
- Guys "this":https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.hts/issues/311 may be the cause of your woes.
- 11:17 Tvheadend General: RE: WinTV-dualHD Raspbian
- Scott Shepard wrote:
> I have setup a Raspberry Pi 3 running Raspbian and have installed tvheadend successfully. I ...
- 21:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend and Triax Tss 400 setup
- Mister Pablo wrote:
> .. snip ..
Just a small note, you may want to set the UB_ values to the defaults [on your s...
Also available in: Atom