- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2018-02-23
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 82
- 15:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Advice on trimming out encrypted and duplicate channels and keeping everything up-to...
- A L wrote:
> You absolute genius!
> Cannot thank you enough - I had to manually play the MUX but that prompted ...
- 08:57 Tvheadend Feature #4784: SAT>IP: refactoring of IPTV inputs
- Mono Polimorph wrote:
> ... snip ...
I know you're itching to get your patches into tvh, and they're very welcome...
- 08:50 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Cannot set an EPG source - why?
- You don't actually need to set anything there, not for the UK freeview grabber anyway. tvh automatically links data t...
- 23:27 Tvheadend General: RE: Stream real time
- Status tab?
- 20:16 Tvheadend Revision 1a0262f5 (tvheadend): doozer: use git to pull in dvb-scan-tables
- 17:43 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#90)
- 17:35 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#89)
- 17:20 Tvheadend Revision bc9f445b (tvheadend): doozer: use git to pull in dvb-scan-tables
- 08:23 Tvheadend General: RE: Advice on trimming out encrypted and duplicate channels and keeping everything up-to...
- A L wrote:
> Have since realised that I need to uncheck the "map encrypted" box so now have only unencrypted channel...
- 09:54 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV problem
- Most of those are HLS streams, so may be mp4 format - they need to be converted to mpegts to work.
Also available in: Atom