- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2017-10-20
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 76
- 12:31 Tvheadend General: RE: multiple stream profiles
- Sounds like your config has gotten corrupted :( You could try deleting the "profiles" folder.
- 12:16 Tvheadend Bug #4673: tvheadend 4.2.3-113~g5ba8258~xenial CRASHES when playing back HD streams from HDHomeR...
- Diego Rivera wrote:
> .. snip ..
Thanks for the bug report, however please consider using the Ubuntu PPA that has...
- 14:15 Tvheadend Feature #4671 (Rejected): homerun
- What is this please?
There is no bug info or anything.
- 01:00 Tvheadend General: RE: Separate folders for Movies & TV Shows
- Tony Ward wrote:
Change the view level (to "Expert") next to the help button.
- 17:19 Tvheadend General: RE: Recordings continue but no data saved - sporadic
- libhdhomerun for master (4.3) has been upgraded. Could you guys test that?
- 05:34 Tvheadend Feature #4477: Hardware CI Digital Devices DDCI2
- Jasmin Jessich wrote:
> > Tvheadend really needs more people, Jaroslav does a fantastic job, but he's only one perso...
- 09:36 Tvheadend Feature #4477: Hardware CI Digital Devices DDCI2
- sharky :-) wrote:
> Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > Marking as 4.6 - no priority for me, but it should be implemented.
- 23:25 Tvheadend General: RE: Scanner unable to find Freesat Bouquets?
- Simon Russell wrote:
> Sorry to resurrect again, but is this still the case (this is the most recent post I could fi...
- 12:46 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#74)
- 12:09 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#73)
Also available in: Atom