- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2017-09-20
- Tvheadend (Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 75
- 22:59 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG: several 'data completion timeout' errors
- You need to setup the debug/trace options, and setup a log to see that kind of output, see the Debugging tab in tvh.
- 20:11 Tvheadend Feature #3096: Upgrade WebUI framework (ExtJS 6 ?, Angular ?)
- Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> But we can probably look also for fully open-sourc...
- 23:03 Tvheadend General: RE: EPG: several 'data completion timeout' errors
- This is normal, each grabber (by default) will timeout after 600 seconds (10 minutes) if no data is found.
- 21:37 Tvheadend Bug #4608: Build-in Help: wrong format in example of %p
- Ludi K. wrote:
.. snip ..
The built-in help needs updating, I have yet had time to do it, If you're able please c...
- 18:21 Tvheadend Bug #4603: "Move to finished" button in "Failed recordings" tab is not working
- I've pushed it to Bintray for Raspbian Jessie and Stretch too :).
- 17:03 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#70)
- 17:03 Tvheadend Wiki edit: AptRepository (#69)
- Update repo status & remove precise info
- 15:48 Tvheadend Feature #4572 (Fixed): OMX Support
- Applied in changeset commit:tvheadend|a62a38e9d19277fde22c2cedaf1920df6bd99536.
- 15:27 Tvheadend Revision a62a38e9 (tvheadend): configure: only enable nvenc if asked, not by default, fixes #4572
- 21:28 Tvheadend Feature #4287: Feature: allow parsing season/episode from Title/Subtitle/Description
- @Em Smith
Parsing for UK subtitles works almost perfectly here, apart from where a subtitle uses lots of dots at t...
Also available in: Atom