- Registered on: 2012-09-07
- Last connection: 2018-06-20
- Tvheadend (Manager, Contributor, Wiki Editor, Issue Triage, 2014-03-06)
Reported issues: 83
- 22:02 Tvheadend Bug #5091: Doozer Bionic builds not working
- Aengus Walton wrote:
> Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> > Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> > > There seems to be an issue with the...
- 12:44 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG Grabber Channels and EPG Grabber Modules tabs disappeared
- Check Configuration -> General -> Base -> View level. Change that to expert and save. If that fails try in Incognito ...
- 12:34 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG Grabber Channels and EPG Grabber Modules tabs disappeared
- Are you on the "Expert" view level?
- 21:18 Tvheadend General: RE: E4 no longer being received.
- A L wrote:
> Thanks for confirming that Mark - isn't the whole point of using bouquets that channels will automatica...
- 14:46 Tvheadend General: RE: E4 no longer being received.
- Hmm, I've just took a look here & it's failing for me too. Is yours on 10729?
-Looks like it's gone encrypted?!-
- 18:14 Tvheadend Revision 13576f81 (tvheadend): doozer: workaround for makedev issues on bionic and add bionic i386
- 18:14 Tvheadend Revision 9346fffb (tvheadend): doozer: enable bintray publishing and i386 builds for bionic
- 01:44 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Can't receive Channels
- Your kernel has drivers, you're just missing firmware, see https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-dua...
- 18:28 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Can't receive Channels
- What does the log at the bottom say? (click the bar).
To test if the stick is working stop tvheadend (sudo service...
- 18:46 Tvheadend Bug #5091: Doozer Bionic builds not working
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> There seems to be an issue with the builder atm, for now you'll have to build manually.
Also available in: Atom