- Registered on: 2012-07-12
- Last connection: 2016-11-05
Reported issues: 6
- 23:39 Tvheadend Feature #3425: HDHomeRun SERVER support
- You can get it working with plexdvr using this
- 21:45 Tvheadend General: RE: 8-channel SAT>IP LNB very successfully installed in tvh!
- Thanks for the update! Will give up waiting for it so.
The megasat sat ip server 3 actually gives you 8 tuners goi...
- 15:28 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: SAT>IP > TVheadend > Kodi - re-architecting help please
- Hi, does the megasat server 3 give you 8 tuners? It has 4 connections but the product specs mention allowing 8 device...
- 19:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Regex to exclude text from recording file name?
- Thanks for the suggestion!, never entered my head. Will try that for now but would be nice to have a way of automatic...
- Folks, is it possible to remove certain text from a recording file name? Some new tv episodes in my epg have "New:" a...
- 19:39 Tvheadend General: RE: 8-channel SAT>IP LNB very successfully installed in tvh!
- Anyone hear if/when triax are going to release this sat-ip lnb?
- Just an fyi for people who might want to use tvheadend with plex dvr.
Some clever people have it working with tvhe...
- 07:53 Tvheadend Feature #3425: HDHomeRun SERVER support
- +1 This would be nice to have support for.
- 21:40 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV detect error (and close stream) when Bandwidth is 0
- Found a roundabout way of getting it to work. Streams seem to work if they use the pipe method. So using a text edito...
- 16:45 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV detect error (and close stream) when Bandwidth is 0
- Did you manage to resolve this issue? Have same issue myself.
Also available in: Atom