- Registered on: 2012-06-09
- Last connection: 2017-03-14
Reported issues: 2
- 07:49 Tvheadend Feature #4198: (Small?) change to fully support EIT EPG in New Zealand DVB-T
- The TSID's I have off Popoiti are 27 (0x001B) 31 (0x001F) 33 (0x0021) & 34 (0x0022), so which one is transmitting th...
- 05:15 Tvheadend Feature #4198: (Small?) change to fully support EIT EPG in New Zealand DVB-T
- Where do I find the TSID's. I'm in the wairarapa so I want to check that I have the same as Wellington??
- 09:44 Tvheadend Feature #4198: (Small?) change to fully support EIT EPG in New Zealand DVB-T
- I asked for MHEG-5 EPG support a while back got accepted as Feature #3783. I'm in the Wairarapa wonder if this would ...
- 00:52 Tvheadend Feature #3783 (New): MHEG-5 EPG Support
- Is there a way to add MHEG-5 EPG thats all thats need for TVHeadend to work feature fully in NZ as thats the way they...
- 09:50 Tvheadend Feature #1109: Add MHEG5 support
- Adam Sutton wrote:
> Moved from github:
> I've had a few requests for this.
> I've had a look at some MHEG...
- 04:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Upgrade from to V 3.4.27 to version ??
- It is a good question as Kodi does not play nice with 3.4, the BETA is really old and the unstable repo is changeing ...
- Please dont flame me with what I am about to ask as it is a genuine question.
I have been playing about with linu...
- Today I need to updrade my box that runs TVHeadend to a 64-bit version of ubuntu, Is there a config file file I can c...
- 10:05 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG (XMLTV) for NZ
- Thanks for that I have a guide again, been without it for months which kinda made the whole setup very hardwork.
- 10:09 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG (XMLTV) for NZ
- Shame the NZ XML TV server has gone. Need to find a script to extract the Mheg 5 data to XML TV file to import.
Also available in: Atom