- Registered on: 2012-03-02
- Last connection: 2018-04-30
Reported issues: 4
- 13:50 Tvheadend General: RE: Looking for Holy Grail frontend -> Kodi with HTSP and native Netflix.
- Two solutions worth thinking about if you want DRM services like Netflix or Amazon Prime, and want full quality, and ...
- 10:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Very laggy streaming on HD channels
- I think there have been problems with deinterlacing LiveTV in Kodi on the nVidia Shield (which the OP is using) at th...
- 22:12 Tvheadend General: RE: unwanted muxes
- Ali Sureyya Uz wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I am trying to add a mux with the frequency of 11958V( you can see at the atta...
- 17:21 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: SATIP-AXE server questions
- BTW - I've just purchased a Digibit R1 from Conrad (£10 back to school offer was to good to resist)
The stock firm...
- 21:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Digibit R1 SAT>IP and a Second Motorised Dish
- A L wrote:
> Thank you for clarifying.
> It does seem, then, that if I really want to go down the second motori...
- 15:16 Tvheadend General: RE: Digibit R1 SAT>IP and a Second Motorised Dish
- The SATIP AXE firmware allows two Unicable LNBs to be connected separately according to their blurb. (So you can conn...
- 00:09 Tvheadend General: RE: Digibit R1 SAT>IP and a Second Motorised Dish
- Afraid I have no experience of any of them. I had an Elgato 4Sat for a while - but didn't use it enough to warrant ke...
- 12:39 Tvheadend General: RE: USB disk storage for recordings
- 21MB/s = 168 Mb/s so the I/O speed of the disk is good enough for quite a few streams. (Important to remember 1MB/s=...
- 10:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Digibit R1 SAT>IP and a Second Motorised Dish
- Have a look at the satip-axe alternative firmware - this allows for more complex configuration (and can be booted fro...
- 11:28 Tvheadend General: RE: Xbox One DVB-T/T2/C tuner
- Egidijus aulys wrote:
> I'm sorry for the bad English
> How to add more than 8 adapters to Ubuntu
> There are ...
Also available in: Atom