- Registered on: 2017-12-27
- Last connection: 2018-06-02
Reported issues: 0
- 18:24 Tvheadend General: RE: Security Issue
- Changed my ports to 9983-9984 and the GET Requests stopped.
- 08:26 Tvheadend General: RE: Security Issue
- I've concluded that this must be malware and am trying to figure a way to scan and remove it.
- Hello, I'm concerned with the log producing many HTTP/1.1 GET methods as shown in the attached picture. I have no id...
- 16:09 Tvheadend Feature #4615: Use fuzzy logic to link epg data source to channel
- Any news on this request? I would really like to see the minorchannels being updated within TVHeadend.
- Hello I wanted to share my conversion from my xmltv genres to TVh content-types.
I'm hoping this can help a proper...
- 19:50 Tvheadend Feature #4615: Use fuzzy logic to link epg data source to channel
- Any news on this request? I would really like to see this implemented soon.
- 23:25 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: EPG Grabber Module - Update channel numbers (subchannel too)
- Found this feature request #4615.
Would someone help me on how to implement ...
- I would like TVHeadend to include subchannels when updating channel numbers from xml files after grabber finishes.
- 17:49 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: there is no internal grabber dropdown at all?
- Yes, I remember it wasn't so easy! Try adding an entry in the config file under the "xmltv" folder. This also has an...
- 16:02 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: there is no internal grabber dropdown at all?
- See answer below.
Also available in: Atom