- Registered on: 2017-12-21
- Last connection: 2018-06-23
Reported issues: 0
- Can anyone recommend a Set Top Box which will run Tvheadend?
- 09:51 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: dtv-scan-tables
- Can I use this with Tvheadend? ie does Tvheadend use an old version of these tables which are able to be updated?
- Does tvheadend use dtv-scan-tables and if so can they be updated?
- 14:34 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: How to do a complete rescan?
- A full scan of muxes!
A scan of some of them always fails.
- I'm not sure how scanning works in Tvheadend, but it doesn't seem to find numerous services, especially those I'm int...
- 21:00 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Piping into VLC
- Robert Cameron wrote:
> This is related to how your web browser and media player are configured. This has nothing sp...
- Can anyone tell me what this is and whether I can do anything about it?...
- 09:18 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Multiple C-lines
- I have it figured now - much simpler than I thought, after becoming familiar with how Oscam works.
- 23:29 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Multiple C-lines
- I have 4 C-lines.
I have set up Oscam to work with one C-line by creating a reader via the Oscam GUI...
- How do I setup Oscam with multiple C-lines?
Do I create a reader for each C-line?
Also available in: Atom