- Registered on: 2017-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-07-30
Reported issues: 0
- 09:05 Tvheadend Revision 84d37e9d (tvheadend): Fixed compilation with disabled DD CI support
- Signed-off-by: Jasmin Jessich <[email protected]>
- 09:05 Tvheadend Revision 3941379e (tvheadend): Remove mpegts_input_open_service_pid
- - When dvbcam_service_start is executed the first time c->pid is 0.
dvbcam_service_start is not executed a second t...
- 09:05 Tvheadend Revision f5fe4bdf (tvheadend): Added ECM PIDs subscribing
- - dvbcam_service_start can be now executed repeatedly. This happens due to
PMT changes (e.g.: CA descriptor change)...
- 08:27 Tvheadend Revision 132af3fb (tvheadend): Added DD CI support into new file
- - New file linuxdvb_ddci.c
- DD CI related data are stored in a separate structure (struct
- 08:27 Tvheadend Revision 9d1f7dbf (tvheadend): Make DD CI functional
- - Extend dvbcam_ca_lookup to support DD CI.
- Allow currently only one DD CI per service.
- Attach a new descrambler ...
- 08:27 Tvheadend Revision 28fd923a (tvheadend): Added DDCI detection and creation
- - Check if a device ciX or secX exists.
- Create also the DD CI structure, if one of the ci pathes have been found.
- 00:28 Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: Support Digital Devices CI Interfaces
- Mark Clarkstone wrote:
> Don't worry about that - open a PR anyway so people can discuss your changes on github :).
- 19:46 Tvheadend Feature #4477: Hardware CI Digital Devices DDCI2
- Please have a look to https://tvheadend.org/boards/13/topics/29639
- Hello TVH and DD CI users!
I have implemented the support for the Digital Devices CI interfaces (see also https://...
- 16:32 Tvheadend Revision dae93224 (tvheadend): Fixed crash on CAM remove
- When TVH is terminated with <cntrl-c> and there is a CAM opened,
dvbcam_unregister_cam is executed prior to dvbcam_se...
Also available in: Atom