- Registered on: 2011-09-11
- Last connection: 2018-06-17
Reported issues: 16
- 12:00 Tvheadend Feature #5130: Facilitate cross-compiling from sources (ARM) with configure
- saen acro wrote:
> see this repo and ARM part build system and patches applied
- 11:30 Tvheadend Feature #5130 (New): Facilitate cross-compiling from sources (ARM) with configure
- I'm trying to cross-compile TVHeadend from the source code on GitHub to make it work in a QNAP NAS using an ARM proce...
- 10:05 Tvheadend Bug #5060: Cannot build latest git d941885
- With *595fd17* the redefinition errors are still there, unfortunately. :( ...
- 17:10 Tvheadend Bug #5060: Cannot build latest git d941885
- I've updated my git sources to *518d57b* but still I'm unable to build them with the armel compiler.
The error is th...
- 20:22 Tvheadend Bug #5060: Cannot build latest git d941885
- Same errors also on the latest *c597a56*.
- 21:59 Tvheadend Bug #5060 (New): Cannot build latest git d941885
- Cannot build the latest git on my (old) armel compiler:...
- 20:22 Tvheadend Bug #5052 (Fixed): Can dvbcsa be disable in configure?
- I see that starting from git version 4e7f837 the configure script changed.
Is it possible to reimplement *--disable-...
- 21:28 Tvheadend Feature #317: XMLTV grabber works but 0 events gets injected into epg database
- For those who still may be interested, I finally was able to fix the configuration error on stif's *tv_grab_script* f...
- 19:26 Tvheadend Bug #4889: Redefinition of typedef tvhpoll_t on armv5
- Thank you very much, the second commit (and actually the newest d86d26b) compiles correctly! :)
- 19:27 Tvheadend Bug #4889: Redefinition of typedef tvhpoll_t on armv5
- Thanks the new commit solved the error, but now I have this one:...
Also available in: Atom