- Registered on: 2011-07-20
- Last connection: 2016-12-11
Reported issues: 57
- 12:31 Tvheadend Feature #4129: Feature Request - PVR - Autorec - Selection based on Series / Episode
- I would really appreciate a way to "skip series 2, 3 and 4" of a show, that means an _exclude_ function in addition t...
- 12:10 Tvheadend Bug #4060: mpegts: too much queued table input data (over 2MB), discarding new
- Getting the same message on 28.2E. Not really sure which muxes (though I can active a debug if it is relevant).
- 09:12 Tvheadend Bug #4038: Descrambling works only for the first tuned channel
- Hm, this works for meL
enabled = 1
au = 1...
- 18:42 Tvheadend General: RE: TV Vlaanderen + Digital Devices Cine-S2
- I have been using DD devices with Oscam and a cheap card reader Omnikey 3121 for years, works wonders with a Canal Di...
- 20:35 Tvheadend Bug #3897 (New): Blocks of 8 hours "To be announced" reading Schedules Direct
- I have activated the XMLTV feed for Schedules Direct, using https://github.com/kgroeneveld/tv_grab_sd_json/blob/maste...
- 20:17 Tvheadend Bug #3896 (New): epgdump cannot read from fp
- Following the directions in the Wiki:...
- 16:01 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_uk_rt no more
- I would love to use the OTA EPG but it lacks Episode/Season info, or the Episode info is in the Description field in ...
- 08:29 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_uk_rt no more
- I got the freesat XMLTV feed working via Schedules Direct with the xmltv driver from https://github.com/kgroeneveld/t...
Back in December 2011, MetaBroadcast took over from Rad...
- 09:57 Tvheadend Feature #3818: Failed recordings (Files missing) because of file-renaming (refresh dvr)
- In Linux, when you move a recording file externally from tvheadend, the new name is stored in dvr/log. tvheadend wat...
Also available in: Atom