- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2018-07-17
Reported issues: 4
- 14:43 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- I am not a programmer, but having a look at the source code of the two mentioned revisions
- 21:29 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Video and audio freeze when swiching audio stream in Kodi
- I bookmarked this thread already a few months ago and the problem is still present with version 4.3-1273~g610c6fa.
- 12:11 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Trouble with sat>ip server detection
- Well, but what's the problem as long as it is working with the --satip_xml option ?
I am using this option 'per defa...
- 13:44 Tvheadend General: RE: "www.tvheadend.org" address != "tvheadend.org"
- Robert, your explanation is correct on a factual basis, nevertheless the first thing a lot of users will use is 'www....
- 03:47 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- Talking about EPG:
The first week of June I had strong problems with Live-TV and Kodi as described in [[https://w...
- By the end of April I installed 4.3-1251~gf4ebe33 which worked fine for several weeks.
Suddenly, at the end of May ...
- 23:36 Tvheadend Bug #5083: EPG Data
- dero dero wrote:
> Hey, can anyone please create a fork at GitHub?
Anyone should grab two .ts streams: One with w...
- 22:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Does TVH not support RTC for wake up?
- 00:41 Tvheadend General: RE: TV Adapter gets lost when using 'RTSP Port'
- Well, I missed the forest through the trees...
The 'Server UUID' is NOT the UUID of the satip-server existing in ...
as soon as I enter a value (554 or 9983) for the 'RTSP Port' in the menu 'General --> Sat>IP Server --> Ge...
Also available in: Atom