- Registered on: 2016-10-24
- Last connection: 2016-11-16
Reported issues: 1
- 11:48 Tvheadend General: Recordings: Too many data errors - II
- Waiting for an answer, as well !
- 11:26 Tvheadend General: FFmpeg bug in ARM - III
- I upgraded ffmpeg to the latest version and some related libs!
apt-get install ffmpeg libavdevice57 libavfilter6 lib...
- 19:57 Tvheadend Bug #4095: Forced to use en_US.UTF-8
- l: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
- 19:12 Tvheadend Bug #4095: Forced to use en_US.UTF-8
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
- 18:50 Tvheadend Bug #4095 (New): Forced to use en_US.UTF-8
- Compiling the source requires the above locale to be installed.
I usually remove the *en_US.UTF-8* locale, and defin...
- 18:52 Tvheadend General: FFmpeg bug in ARM - II
- H Mark,
thanks again for your help and guidance. I will try sometimes during the upcoming weekend and will let yo...
- Last sunday I compiled and installed with some support from the project, the latest version of tvheadend - without th...
- 15:33 Tvheadend General: RE: Compiling for ARM
- Hi, thanks for your guidance!
i found the Idle scan option inside each of the 2 tuners of the SATIP server and dis...
- 14:33 Tvheadend General: Compiling for ARM - XI
- I noticed, that tvheadend accesses the SATIP server on both tuners continuiously, even *NO* recording is scheduled!
- 13:49 Tvheadend General: Compiling for ARM - X
- I do have an additional smal question about the configuration of PVR profiles.
For TV recordings I use the default...
Also available in: Atom