- Registered on: 2016-10-05
- Last connection: 2018-06-14
Reported issues: 0
- 16:53 Tvheadend General: RE: E4 no longer being received.
- Thanks for confirming that Mark - isn't the whole point of using bouquets that channels will automatically update fre...
- I am using the London Freesat bouquet service to get all my channels and have noticed a problem with E4 (I have misse...
- 13:59 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: automatically create nfo-files for recordings?
- I am also really interested in something like this.
I tried adding my TVH recording folder to Kodi as a TV Library...
- 11:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Does TVH not support RTC for wake up?
- Hello Sylvio.
I had the exact same frustrations as you.
I had only ever used Windows PVR programs (MCE, Argus, ...
- 12:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Mark upcoming episodes as already recorded.
- Thanks for that, Robert - great to know that this feature is in the pipeline for the next stable release.
For the ...
Further to this thread
I am having trouble setting record...
- 14:54 Tvheadend General: RE: AutoRec a specific Season
- This thread is exactly what I am after but I cannot quite get it to work for me.
At the moment, I want to record e...
- I use Schedules Direct only for my EPG, so have very comprehensive details about Seasons and Episodes.
Is there an...
- 14:56 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: Advice from other users - how do you deal with recorded TV in Kodi?
- Thanks Robert - as always, a really clear and concise response from you:) . I did indeed start a similar thread on t...
- I am still trying to get Kodi and TVHeadend perfectly set up and would be grateful to know what everyone else is doin...
Also available in: Atom