- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2018-03-18
Reported issues: 1
- 04:49 Tvheadend Kodi (XBMC) as frontend: RE: NAS-Based TVHeadend Server IPTV Issues & Pi LibreElec Kodi frontend
- Sounds like your IPTV channels aren't streaming in a format that Tvheadend recognizes. Does your provider supply stre...
- 15:21 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Select Tuner For Recording
- Tvheadend can do this without problem. It will use the same stream from the tuner to record both programs. If you wan...
- 18:23 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadEnd can't find all Muxes, but HDHomeRun can see them
- The HDHR tuners are notoriously picky about signal levels. The Gen5 devices (Quatro and new Duos) have different hard...
- 15:59 Tvheadend General: RE: Auto reboot server everyday Linux Newbie needing help
- @0 3 * * * systemctl restart [email protected]
- 15:55 Tvheadend General: RE: Auto reboot server everyday Linux Newbie needing help
- To setup a cronjob:
@# crontab [email protected]
Then to have it reboot at 03:00 daily, your entry would be:
@0 3 * * * sh...
- 21:45 Tvheadend General: RE: Add babycam as channel
- Try putting the camera's URL in quotation marks. Tvheadend has had several problems in the past with parsing argument...
- 14:46 Tvheadend General: RE: Best OS for Tvheadend
- Saul Peebsen wrote:
> The OS is Linux. Linux is the kernel. Kernel handles all the hardware. Arch, Debian, Ubuntu, a...
- 18:22 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend packages for Synology NAS
- Cédric M. wrote:
> I try to install your package on a 214play but I get an error , what does it m...
- 01:14 Tvheadend General: RE: Best OS for Tvheadend
- That fully depends upon your required hardware. Other things to consider are budget, frontends, network topography/la...
- 23:53 Tvheadend Bug #4987: Unable to map channels for some HDHomerun Prime IPTV services
- I also found the same reference in their standard programming documentation on page 7 at https://www.silicondust.com/...
Also available in: Atom