- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-01-21
Reported issues: 0
- 23:23 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: FR: Surface "New" broadcast type in Kodi.
- You cannot. Presently you need to manually change the broadcast type in the WebUI.
- 11:04 Tvheadend General: RE: Advice for a Linux novice.
- I use Tvheadend with both Schedules Direct and network tuners. Use the @tv_grab_sd_json@ grabber from the XMLTV utili...
- 10:56 Tvheadend General: RE: SxxEyy episode naming
- Yes, Tvheadend can do this. The "format string" that I use is:
This saves files into a subdire...
- 10:47 Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend with 2 network cards
- M B wrote:
> It looks that tvheadend cannot handle two network cards.
I have used Tvheadend successfully with 2 N...
- 10:39 Tvheadend General: RE: Hardware transcoding
- Peter Tofte wrote:
> Hi Robert
> I have the ffmpeg command working with vaapi.
> @/usr/bin/ffmpeg -re -y -...
- 19:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Help with adding m3u8 streams to tvheadend
- IIRC, IPTV streams must be MPEG-TS containers, not MP4s as are generally served by HLS.
You may need to pipe them ...
- 10:31 Tvheadend General: RE: TVheadend and HDHomerun
- Are you using the same aerial and HDHR tuners? If so, then I'm not sure what the problem may be. If not, the problem ...
- 23:59 Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV channels scanning on status page. Will it stop?
- When you created your network, you should have set the maximum number of streams to 3 for each network (device). Yes,...
- 00:32 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: Built in xmltv grabbers / modules
- The reason is that OpenELEC/LibreELEC are purpose-built for Kodi, and the developers don't seem to care about making ...
- 22:18 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: m3u, m3u8 support like vlc, simple iptv plugin
- You misunderstand. I am not having problems with the @pipe://@ protocol. I have even had a @pipe://@ working with VA-...
Also available in: Atom