- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-02-24
Reported issues: 0
- 15:53 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: (UK user) Using Schedules Direct for EPG.
- A L wrote:
> Thanks ever so much for that.
> Out of interest - what is the difference between XMLTV, mc2xml and...
- 17:48 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV & tvheadend, m3u, playlist, channel scan
- I think that in order to get any useful advice you should list what it is exactly that you are trying to do. Without ...
- 15:21 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: IPTV & tvheadend, m3u, playlist, channel scan
- Jack Lion wrote:
> jody gugelhop wrote:
> > btw I suppose you are running libreelec on a raspberry pi? then y...
- 15:17 Tvheadend General: RE: Watching while still recording
- Without further details, everything is guess work. Also, since the OP has changed OSes and builds of Tvheadend, if th...
- 23:15 Tvheadend General: RE: Watching while still recording
- I'm not sure if the wifi/Bluetooth is on a separate bus with the Pi3, so I can't answer that.
- 22:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Watching while still recording
- Joe User wrote:
> Robert Cameron wrote:
> > Timeshifting has absolutely nothing to do with playing a Recording.
- 21:21 Tvheadend General: RE: Timeshift question
- That's Kodi, not Tvheadend. It is dependent upon the skin used in Kodi what shows when the playback is paused.
- 21:19 Tvheadend General: RE: Memory & disk space required by Tvheadend for cache & temporary files.
- In your previous post you mentioned storing files on a network share. I'm not sure if you realized, but the network i...
- 04:38 Tvheadend General: RE: Watching while still recording
- In Kodi, playing a Recording is more like playing a movie, not Live TV. Timeshifting has absolutely nothing to do wit...
- 03:40 Tvheadend General: RE: Which version includes H.265 support?
- The @tvheadend-git@ package for Arch (in the AUR) builds H.265 support in by default, and links it to the system's li...
Also available in: Atom