- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-12-17
Reported issues: 1
- I'm not quite sure where to post this, but this category seemed the most appropriate.
I'm in the process of trying...
- 20:47 Tvheadend General: RE: Superuser cannot login to UI if an anonymous wildcard user is enabled
- Not sure if it's a new setting, but there is now a place to enable/disable webui access for users. I noticed I had lo...
- 21:12 Tvheadend General: RE: Any plan to natively support HD Homerun prime for US users?
- I've posted a couple times about this issue.
Currently, I am using 3 Primes with Tvheadend with a simply patched v...
- 09:37 Tvheadend General: RE: Chanels arange
- In Kodi, if you go the the Channels screen of the TV section, it defaults to sorting by channel number. However, if y...
- 11:02 Tvheadend General: RE: How to clear the EPG without clearing autorecs/timers?
- I find that I occasionally need to do this. Here are the steps I take:
* Disable all current Autorecs. (Not really...
- 00:03 Tvheadend General: RE: Restore configuration to new server
- Just copy over the .hts/tvheadend folder.
- 00:02 Tvheadend General: RE: Why is new not respected
- I believe it may be using your old EPG data. Give this a try:
Stop Tvheadend. Then delete the epgdb.v2 file. Start...
- 19:34 Tvheadend General: RE: Transcode for mobile devices
- VAAPI supports AMD devices.
- 20:33 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV, Kazer & U.S. categories
- The content categories that are generally used are published as part of the DVB standard. The DVB standard is put out...
- 19:09 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: XMLTV, Kazer & U.S. categories
- The emoji for content types was introduced in recent development builds (4.3).
In Kodi, colors for genres in the E...
Also available in: Atom