- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-10-13
Reported issues: 0
- 10:11 Tvheadend General: RE: Is there a possibility to implement a Parental control function?
- You could possibly create tags for your different access levels, and then create different users and limit them to on...
- 15:55 Tvheadend General: RE: AutoSwitch Tuner when viewing a channel only available on one tuner
- Not really an big, but rather an edge case for which here is no good solution. It's one of the sacrifices to allow mu...
- 23:20 Tvheadend General: RE: Am I expecting too much of my H96 Pro+?
- Devices with Amlogic chips have poor graphics support in Linux; they are only really supported under Android. I imagi...
- 17:47 Tvheadend General: RE: AutoSwitch Tuner when viewing a channel only available on one tuner
- You can give the tuners priority, so it prefers one over the other. But Tvheadend will not switch tuners to allow you...
- 18:15 Tvheadend General: RE: how to play all parts of a broken recording?
- No, Tvheadend creates successive files in case of errors/restarts. Then, only the file that completed is referenced.
- 16:13 Tvheadend General: RE: Raspberry pi, problem with playing stream after reboot
- Put your login information in the URL.
- 23:01 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_zz_sdjson patches
- The real problem is that there isn't a good mapping between Schedules Direct's JSON data and XMLTV. For instance, Sch...
- 19:12 Tvheadend XMLTV: RE: tv_grab_zz_sdjson patches
- Here's an update:
After discussing the issue with the author of @[email protected], he has decided not to ...
- 15:49 Tvheadend General: RE: Tvheadend packages for Synology NAS
- Joseph Karl wrote:
> Martin -
> My name is Joseph, and I'm a bit of a newbie to all this Synology / TvHeadend ...
- 22:19 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Skip forward in current recordings
- The API for Kodi 18 has been changed to allow recorded program to be treated as live streams, which would solve the p...
Also available in: Atom