- Registered on: 2016-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-08-16
Reported issues: 0
- 21:58 Tvheadend General: RE: backup recording database?
- Yes, that's all you need to do. If the IP of your Tvheadend server changes, just be sure to change your clients, too....
- 21:11 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Transcoding Streams / Recordings
- There are a couple of options. One is to do no transcoding, and choose inexpensive SBCs that have both MPEG-2 and H.2...
- 16:44 Tvheadend General: RE: Compilation issues
- The standard @./configure --help@ will work with most any program that uses autotools and @./configure && make && mak...
- 14:12 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Live TV is black screen except for ads?
- Well, if the channels are Clear QAM, do they play fine outside of Kodi? Tryin VLC, and from the File menu tell it to ...
- 11:24 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVheadend behind Caddy proxy
- I'm not sure how Ubuntu's flavor of systemd handles this, but in gerenal your @tvheadend.service@ unit probably has a...
- 11:07 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Live TV is black screen except for ads?
- saen acro wrote:
> And again less given information bring more questions.
> Is in use is HDHR3-CC or other device?
- 11:04 Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: TVheadend behind Caddy proxy
- Where options are passed to init scripts varies by distro. How does your particular OS handle init scripts? Runit, ig...
- 10:54 Tvheadend General: RE: Compilation issues
- It sure does. The configure option you want is @--disable-ffmpeg_static@. Also, seeing as how it is dying on the libx...
- 17:30 Tvheadend General: RE: Best way to publish a tvheadend stream to Youtube
- Peter Wislander wrote:
> Thanks Cameron,
> Do you have an example command I could try? Not so familiar and the...
- 15:56 Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Live TV is black screen except for ads?
- saen acro wrote:
> One more information, for channels with do not have picture.
> Go to *Configuration>DVB Inputs>S...
Also available in: Atom