|Assignee:||Mark Clarkstone||% Done:|
I think the built-in help documentation for 4.4 could do with a good update.
- Shorten the toc list, use a per page "Content" table?
- Remove all "How to do xyz" sections per page (This is my fault).
- Re-organise/merge some/all Help sections, e.g. "Introduction" - Overview, Features & Basic requirements could be one page. Ditto for the "Getting started" section (except for Configuring Tvheadend).
- Have one page that simply explains how to use the web interface, including any gotchas & tips, dialog examples etc. This could include a smaller version of the current EPG overview page?
- Remove all images & just have the property lists & their doc properties. Solely rely on the property docs?
- A Howto section. This could include things like, how to setup users, blocking addresses, adding bouquets etc.
- Make the wizard a lot smaller (text wise), use the Help button to open a doc on explaining the wizard setup instead.
Opinions / Additions folks?