Unable to login to UI password loop
|Found in version:||4.1.2415||Affected Versions:|
Hi I've searched around but cannot find any fix for this that applies to me.
I'm using 4.1.2415 on LibreElec and just beginning to configure it.
All I have done is applied an admin password and it's already locked me out when I know the credentials are right.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem still persists where it will not accept my credentials.
Can you please tell me how I can reset the config or the user/ password file?
#1 Updated by Mark Clarkstone 2 months ago
- Login to your box via ssh.
ps -w or ps -efto see how the process is started.
- Copy the tvheadend line (inc args). Take note of the PID.
- Kill the process
- Paste the line back into the prompt, but append "--noacl" to the end.
- You won't need to enter a user/pass now to log in. Double check your username & password.
- Then go into the Configuration -> General -> Base & turn off "Use HTTP digest authentication".
- Kill the process again, or reboot.
That should hopefully solve your problem.