Feature #2987

CCCAM client

Added by saen acro almost 2 years ago. Updated 10 days ago.

Status:FixedStart date:2015-07-02
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:Descrambling
Target version:-

Description

CCCam is maby more popular "remote cas" protocol
also support multiple CAID in same time

History

#1 Updated by Jaroslav Kysela almost 2 years ago

Two points:

  1. you may install oscam and use network dvbapi <-> cccam (any protocol) locally
  2. the newcamd protocol (cwc in tvh) supports multiple CAIDs too - using the mgcamd extension

#2 Updated by Petar Ivanov almost 2 years ago

See here: https://tvheadend.org/boards/4/topics/2649
I not test on TVH 4.1

But CCcam not support Bulcrypt.

Here OScam work stable with last Net Mode 5.

#3 Updated by saen acro almost 2 years ago

Petar Ivanov wrote:

See here: https://tvheadend.org/boards/4/topics/2649
I not test on TVH 4.1

But CCcam not support Bulcrypt.

Here OScam work stable with last Net Mode 5.

work perfectly

#4 Updated by saen acro almost 2 years ago

Jaroslav Kysela wrote:

Two points:

  1. you may install oscam and use network dvbapi <-> cccam (any protocol) locally
  2. the newcamd protocol (cwc in tvh) supports multiple CAIDs too - using the mgcamd extension

it is more easy to skip need of installing any external converters when just put c-line in tvh
see in forum how many topics about this conversion

#5 Updated by Luis Alves 15 days ago

Hey guys,

I quickly did a cccam client based on the cwc.
Still missing some stuff (like emm and extended mode) but I was wondering if I can send a PR and then add those enhancements with time.

What do you say Jaroslav?

#6 Updated by saen acro 15 days ago

Luis Alves wrote:

Hey guys,

I quickly did a cccam client based on the cwc.
Still missing some stuff (like emm and extended mode) but I was wondering if I can send a PR and then add those enhancements with time.

What do you say Jaroslav?

Post diff to start testing

#7 Updated by Jaroslav Kysela 15 days ago

Yep, create a PR to start a review.

#9 Updated by saen acro 11 days ago

@Luis Alves is it possible to make less verbose logging
at (re)connection it start to count cards

2017-05-19 23:36:52.277 cccam: exchange.local:10004: Connected as user tvh-cccam to a Conax-card [0x0b00] id=001dac02 remoteid=0000009e hop=1 reshare=2 with 28 providers
2017-05-19 23:36:52.277 cccam: exchange.local:10004: Provider ID #1: 0x0b00:0x000000
...
2017-05-19 23:36:52.277 cccam: exchange.local:10004: Provider ID #28: 0x0b00:0x005601
2017-05-19 23:37:30.203 cccam: exchange.local:10004: Connected as user tvh-cccam to a Viaccess-card [0x0500] id=001dac03 remoteid=0002bc1c hop=1 reshare=2 with 5 providers
2017-05-19 23:37:30.203 cccam: exchange.local:10004: Provider ID #1: 0x0500:0x051700
...
2017-05-19 23:37:30.203 cccam: exchange.local:10004: Provider ID #5: 0x0500:0xfff710
...

this take lot of lines in log
900+ in my case

#10 Updated by Jaroslav Kysela 10 days ago

  • Status changed from New to Fixed

cccam experimenal code is in the devel version of TVH. Create a new bug for specific problem.

Also available in: Atom PDF