tvh 4.2.4 "unable to find access owner null"

Added by Anders Gustafsson 16 days ago

Noticed this after upgrading from 4.0.7. This was an EPG entry that was created on 4.0.7. Is this a temporary glitch because of the upgrade? None of the other autorec entries has any owner set?

I also noticed that the column "Rerun of" in "Upcoming recordings" is blank? Scratch that. For some reaso does not title show in the basic UI level. Switched to advanced.

I guess that entries do not have to have an owner?

Edit:
Happened again??
Apr 07 22:29:30 tvburk tvheadend15400: dvr: unable to find access (owner '(null)', creator 'Auto recording by: 192.168.1.10')
Apr 07 22:29:30 tvburk tvheadend15400: dvr: "Unge kommissarie Morse" on "SVT1 ABC" recorder starting

According to this: https://tvheadend.org/issues/2908

It is an issue going from 4.0.x to 4.1 and above, but I am at a loss how to fix this? All the entries have the owner field blank and an IP address for creator? Should I just delete all from "Upcoming recordings" and restart tvh to let it recreate them?

Replies (1)

RE: tvh 4.2.4 "unable to find access owner null" - Added by Anders Gustafsson 11 days ago

Just delete all from "Upcoming recordings" and restart tvh to let it recreate them fixed it. Just replying here in case someone else gets stuck here.

(1-1/1)