Couple of channels not showing up in Kodi

Added by Reggie Burnett 5 days ago

I've seen this before on 4.2. I'm now using latest 4.3 build and I have a couple of channels that were not created when I did the service mapping. So I manually created the channels and manually mapped in the services. Those channels will simply not show up in kodi 17.6 or 18. I've restarted tvh, cleared the kodi epg cache. No matter what I do those channels do not show up.

Any ideas?

Replies (4)

RE: Couple of channels not showing up in Kodi - Added by Robert Cameron 5 days ago

Try clearing the Kodi TV database as well. It's usually in userdata/database/Tv##.db or similar

RE: Couple of channels not showing up in Kodi - Added by Reggie Burnett 4 days ago

Robert Cameron wrote:

Try clearing the Kodi TV database as well. It's usually in userdata/database/Tv##.db or similar

Didn't help. I tried with Leia. Deleted the Tv.db file. I also removed the advanced settings xml file (since I'm using a mysql backend)

The one channel I'm looking at is 1111 (CNN) on my local Comcast lineup. It appears in the tvheadend webui but simply will not show up in Kodi.

stumped

RE: Couple of channels not showing up in Kodi - Added by Reggie Burnett 4 days ago

Just to follow up. I connected with tvhclient from my android phone and the 1111 channel appeared without issue so it's clear that TVH is providing the channel info properly.

I went into tvh and deleted channel 1111. I then went to the service for that channel and tried to map it again. It reported that it was ignored. I cannot see why it wsa ignored.

(1-4/4)