tvh2kodi addon - configure tvheadend from kodi interface
The tvh2kodi addon allows you to configure tvheadend settings from within the kodi interface. This addon can be used in place of the tvh web interface for basic settings. For beginners there is a wizard to get your adapters up and running.
As this is the initial release please provide feedback on issues and things you would like to see developed.
Also, this is just a hobby and I am still learning so please bear with me as I continue to work on it. This includes writing up any instructions necessary based on initial feedback.
Source code is here: [[https://github.com/edit4ever/script.module.tvh2kodi]]
Releases are here: [[https://github.com/edit4ever/script.module.tvh2kodi/releases]]
- fix adapter network issue
- add multiple network support to adapter
- allow custom Tvh server ip to be recalled
- added support for DVB-S muxes
- fix error in network parameters load
- fix wrong epg parameter selection
- adds function to trigger OTA and internal EPG grabbers
- initial release
- not all international tuner/network types are implemented yet (DVB-S, ISDB, IPTV settings not supported)
- tvheadend server can be local or on network
- wizard should only be run on a new system that has not been configured
- developed and tested on LE based system - other OS may work as well
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee [[http://paypal.me/edit4ever]]